The Ongoing story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JaM

Hi Everyone... Not sure if this is gonna work, but hey... lets give it a try.... I write the first line or 2 of the story... the next person continues the story... its direction could go anywhere.... ;)

Please try & keep it to only 1 or 2 sentences at the most for each addition...

As the waves crashed in the salt air licked at her heels, she thought to herself...

M

Mary Anne PA

what would it be like to just walk out into the ocean and keep walking till ......

B

BigBoyBlue

she started to float away, whisked on the random ocean currents, until a wandering boat full of seamen (semen) fished her out from her lullaby and ....

N

naughtybuttnice

she stood there in front of the seaman, dripping wet with the cool breeze blowing on her shivering body...

C

citycentral

Her body shuddered with anticipation of making sweet passionate love with all these seamen… but to her horror they were all gay. However she saw....

S

sintoo

on going

that the cook was a beautiful Bisexual woman with a galley full of exciting veggies.O0

J

JaM

"Oh you poor thing, come down to the galley with me & I'll help you out of those wet rags" ;)

B

BigBoyBlue

"What are you talking about ?", she replied, "I'm a ( broken link so taken down), and I'd thank you if you have a sharp knife amongst your tools" ....

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LetTheGoodTimesRoll

The cook whispered into her ear " I do have a sharp knife to remove those wet rags, but I would prefer to use candle wax to make you silky smooth"...

M

Magziemad/Rod

"Actually, I have changed my mind" she replied "I have been growing my afro for 2 years now, but if you want to you can........"

M

Mary Anne PA

on going story

with my big afro hairdo i could be a chick magnet
but alas they say i am to much like a woman

J

JaM

After a night of whisking, hairy passion the boat moared at the Fremantle wharf alongside a recently docked US Marine Ship... She decided to...

M

Mary Anne PA

do a tour of the ship, as she hadn't been on one before, let alone one filled with able bodied marines. She walked up the gangplank and was met by

N

naughtybuttnice

and the story continues....

a raging party full of those lustful marines....And with her broad mind she thought about a night of wild...

69FELIX

tied up in the marines quaters being ravaged by every marine as they came of duty till,...

S

stevo

A female marine stripping out of her uniform showing her large breasts and long smooth legs staring straight into her eyes

C

citycentral

Just to make sure she gave one of then a gentle poke. As she did one of the breasts exploded covering the whole room in.....

N

nophsp

the collected semen of the marines while on their tour of duty. It was the marines blow-up doll. What could she do? So she

M

mrs_horn

indicated she wanted more than just a taste. Her back passage was beginning to throb with anticipation. If only......

J

JaM

If Only.... the girls from the AdultForums that entered the best butts comp were here now... with their 'strap on suggestions' (see best butt posts) she would surely be satisfied!!!! Hehe.... but alas...

M

Magziemad/Rod

...she sighed and put her hand in her pocket suprisingly feeling something very smooth inside it....could this be her lucky day ;-)....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.