• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

The final countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy2

Legend Member
I'm Happy

NO I'm Happy
spartacus-movie-clip-screenshot-i-am-spartacus_large.jpg

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
images

What a much better planet it would be if it was controlled by women......... Instead of men fighting, killing maiming blowing up towns, cities, nations killing innocent women and children for what? for some sick male agenda......

Alfred

Diamond Member
What a much better planet it would be if it was controlled by women......... Instead of men fighting, killing maiming blowing up towns, cities, nations killing innocent women and children for what? for some sick male agenda......

Well that comment is intended to stir us up I guess. I have to say a good proportion of of women in authority are fine managers, and a fair share of men are crap.

But the worst boss I have ever had in a long working life was a megalomaniacal (insecure really), vicious, ruthless, ladder climbing, loathsome, lying b... whose main victims were talented women below her who she felt threatened by. Could not stand anyone quietly and with dignity standing up to her, or disagreeing with her, and proceeded to lie about them, bully them, and force them out of their jobs - good people they were. One or two men above her let her do it, to be fair, but she was the true face of evil.

A few like her in positions of high power and we'd be in a permanent global war. So pardon me if I don't buy that triumphal version of feminism.

Aahh! I feel better getting that off my chest - so thanks for the opportunity Phoebe.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Hello dear friends and darling Phoebe. Reading Alfred's post reminds me of the Devil wears Prada

Phoebe

Legend Member
Hello dear friends and darling Phoebe. Reading Alfred's post reminds me of the Devil wears Prada

Great movie that.... She was assertive nothing more nothing less........ Men just can't handle women that like power and are driven to succeed, The man brain isn't wired to accept that...... awww....

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
one of lifes little mysteries mak prob wants to see how many of us are hanging onto a dream

Phoebe

Legend Member
Yeah lets give Feebs a dose of the clap
I mean lets clap for Feebz

That my friend is not one bit in the slightest and even remotest way even close to funny.......... However why is it because of me?

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
OK - so I seem to have missed a fair bit - what the F is going on here? Why is this forum closing down? Is it something I said ?

Status
Not open for further replies.