• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

The final countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
No beep would have to use Google maps on his phone
And he'd have no one from the forum to answer his thread
How do I use Google maps you a$$holes

10/10/....... Love it.... post 11984 for you and its your best....

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Can H2 make it to 12000 post
Pffft! Piece of cake. He'll do it on the weekend, if not today.

Unless he's planning to finish exactly on 12,000 on the 31st...? But I don't think he's got the willpower.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
-
Your XLNC , please show our acquaintance Beep the correct gramma
youse people how dont spell or torque good annoi me beep

Phuck me ur as bad as Feebz gotta reply to every comment ;)

bottom basement bargains
at this time u'd yhink the ladies? at langtrees would b offering 2 for 1 speshials

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
5..............jist incase dose ohttps://youtu.be/c9ilWaoDOewy ya's c#nt count down i'll helpin yas
c#n't help butt laff all these newbies? joining saying .....hi they'll b disappointed in........5days time

tho ive got an itch in me groin that the old BATTLEAXE has got sumthin up inside her SPANX Tights n she'll hit us witb it nezt we

Last edited:

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Your XLNC , please show our acquaintance Beep the correct gramma
youse people how dont spell or torque good annoi me beep
Why bother? We all know bepp is a lost cause. I mean his spelling is so bad he uses numerals in his words! E.g.
hahaha no my dear Feebz as u can see i have a petite ass its watz in front that wont gave any room in a Spanx......i n3d breathing room

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
sniff sniff bye my little lovelies it is with great sorrow that ws depart but alas that is progress
good riddance

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Good buy my darling Mr wiggle bum Bepp It has been a pleasure knowing you and hope you got the bathroom leak sorted (rental place)

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
You all know there is still email on here.... :) so its not curtains yet...
Phoebe , :) P/M's are also available until further notice , the forum can be accessed for reading only, no posting .

conversations will be available
:)

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I have a themed night for LT's Men are dressed as women and women are dressed as men....

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I have a themed night for LT's Men are dressed as women and women are dressed as men....
No no no I could never dress as a man what would I do with the boobs
I would be happy to help dress the men as women though assist with hair and make up, do up their bra's run my hand over their stockings

Happy2

Legend Member
No no no I could never dress as a man what would I do with the boobs
I would be happy to help dress the men as women though assist with hair and make up, do up their bra's run my hand over their stockings
What style of dress to go with my Akubra and my style of ties Miss M

Status
Not open for further replies.