• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

The Ashes...

Happy2

Legend Member
Lyon and Johnson may have saved your job Booffudd:D
If your batting coach has done his job that is

Happy2

Legend Member
Booffudd Good news. You have another test in charge Maybe even the tour of South Africa
Congrats

Fudd

Foundation Member
Booffudd Good news. You have another test in charge Maybe even the tour of South Africa
Congrats

....I got on the blower to the lads after your post H2....gave them a right bollocking as I was away. Good to see that they got their shit together! :eek: :p :D

Happy2

Legend Member
....I got on the blower to the lads after your post H2....gave them a right bollocking as I was away. Good to see that they got their shit together! :eek: :p :D
Never doubted you for a moment Fudd Not for one single moment

Happy2

Legend Member
So this thing is won now right? Can I borrow Mitchell Johnson yet? ;) :D :p
And if your lucky Mitch may give you one of his wife's brand of designer handbags
But just one tiny word of warning His wife was the state karate champion

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Seems we are polar opposites svengali
I am from a very lightly populated rural region And from small kids we were involved with sports, Foot AFL Ball and Cricket for boys, Netball and Hockey for the girls
But up here sport brings together the whole community And when we beat those sods from the next town up the road Wow

But sport is the major community binding force for the region If the sporting centre was closed down it would be nearly as heart rending as the closing of the towns only tavern Nearly

Agree whole heartedly HAPPY CHAPPY. But cut out the "hockey for the girls". I too grew up in a small country town and the footy in winter /cricket in summer thing was exactly as it was. Watch the Kookaburras some time and check out the skill and courage- now the number 7 ball sport in the world..

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Ahoy, congrats to the team , for the win, well done Fudd
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Yes well done Sir Fudd Boof. Old school coaching, "youse win, youse win well, youse go out on the piss. Youse get into trouble, youse ring me.I'll come and pick youse up".

Happy2

Legend Member
Agree whole heartedly HAPPY CHAPPY. But cut out the "hockey for the girls". I too grew up in a small country town and the footy in winter /cricket in summer thing was exactly as it was. Watch the Kookaburras some time and check out the skill and courage- now the number 7 ball sport in the world..
I take your point Westy I actually like hockey But hours of running leaning over a hockey stick Is not my backs favourite activity
I was put in goal for one training session I dont have the courage for the game either