Thanks TitsfortatShe’s fantastic. Can take cock Down her throat and is nice and sloppy
Do you have a link for her?Taiwanese Queena/Queenie
Do you have a link for the ad?
Well if it is.....she aint Thai
I suspect that is the Queenie the first post is talking about.
Definitely not Thai, great body... average service. Disappointing puntThat’s the link .
She could be Thai and a bit of silicon to help lol
AI generated photos. Little details in the background change from shot to shot.Hey lads! Do you think it’s useless to book with her?
And is she better ?
Thank you lads Im new here
Waaw okay, thank you! And was your answer for the Thai queen or the other girls?AI generated photos. Little details in the background change from shot to shot.
Check out the texture and corner of the bead head.
Also there is a powerpoint that doesn't quite look right.
By this time next year I think it it will be impossible to pick them.
You have an excellent eye. I can't even tell what is different with the bed but I also didn't notice the changes to the shower until I was looking for it. Agree with you it will be impossible to pick them very soonAI generated photos. Little details in the background change from shot to shot.
Check out the texture and corner of the bead head.
Also there is a powerpoint that doesn't quite look right.
By this time next year I think it it will be impossible to pick them.
Very good! The shower drain moves from on photo to the next.AI generated photos. Little details in the background change from shot to shot.
Check out the texture and corner of the bead head.
Also there is a powerpoint that doesn't quite look right.
By this time next year I think it it will be impossible to pick them.
One photo has a much tighter radius on the corner than the other.can't even tell what is different with the bed but I also didn't notice the changes to the shower until I was looking for it.
I thought something felt off in the shower but couldn't pick it. I see now the handle is different between images. On one photo the handle is placed in a way that would stop the door from opening.Very good! The shower drain moves from on photo to the next.
That was my go to even before the AI thing. Soon the scammers will get smart and start putting Vegemite and tim tams in the kitchen!I look at. So many of them are clearly non-Australian.