• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Thai Queenie

Ghostcrab

Gold Member
Hi guys ,

Chasing info on Thai Queenie , body , face , etc
She is on E&B
Photos look great but as we know could be a 60 year old granny.
 
AI generated photos. Little details in the background change from shot to shot.

Check out the texture and corner of the bead head.

Also there is a powerpoint that doesn't quite look right.

By this time next year I think it it will be impossible to pick them.
Waaw okay, thank you! And was your answer for the Thai queen or the other girls?
 
AI generated photos. Little details in the background change from shot to shot.

Check out the texture and corner of the bead head.

Also there is a powerpoint that doesn't quite look right.

By this time next year I think it it will be impossible to pick them.
You have an excellent eye. I can't even tell what is different with the bed but I also didn't notice the changes to the shower until I was looking for it. Agree with you it will be impossible to pick them very soon
 
AI generated photos. Little details in the background change from shot to shot.

Check out the texture and corner of the bead head.

Also there is a powerpoint that doesn't quite look right.

By this time next year I think it it will be impossible to pick them.
Very good! The shower drain moves from on photo to the next.

For me it’s usually the electrical sockets and light switches I look at. So many of them are clearly non-Australian.
 
can't even tell what is different with the bed but I also didn't notice the changes to the shower until I was looking for it.
One photo has a much tighter radius on the corner than the other.


Very good! The shower drain moves from on photo to the next.
I thought something felt off in the shower but couldn't pick it. I see now the handle is different between images. On one photo the handle is placed in a way that would stop the door from opening.

I look at. So many of them are clearly non-Australian.
That was my go to even before the AI thing. Soon the scammers will get smart and start putting Vegemite and tim tams in the kitchen!
 
Back
Top