TBC - Myaree, Mia

Snowy

Legend Member
Last night I booked to see Mia for 1hour at TBC, I was greeted by the Beautiful Mia with a lovely hug & a kiss on the cheek, good start to a wonderful session. We had a nice talk & hug before the massage started, she really does give a good massage, once my shoulders & back was done it was on to my legs & buttocks with the most wonderful tease, she had me laughing so much, that I didn't know how to say stop or don't stop, it was just so good mainly done with her finger nails & finger tips. The rest of the service was excellent I had a great nights sleep, thankyou so much Mia looking forward to my next visit with you. Almost forgot to say Mia has a very sexy body clothed & even better naked, everything is in proportion, breasts, slim body, lovely bottom & Beautiful, most of all Mia has a kind heart, one of the very best ladies that I seen in my honest opinion, nice hug & kiss on leaving.

Slugger1

Legend Member
Last night I booked to see Mia for 1hour at TBC, I was greeted by the Beautiful Mia with a lovely hug & a kiss on the cheek, good start to a wonderful session. We had a nice talk & hug before the massage started, she really does give a good massage, once my shoulders & back was done it was on to my legs & buttocks with the most wonderful tease, she had me laughing so much, that I didn't know how to say stop or don't stop, it was just so good mainly done with her finger nails & finger tips. The rest of the service was excellent I had a great nights sleep, thankyou so much Mia looking forward to my next visit with you. Almost forgot to say Mia has a very sexy body clothed & even better naked, everything is in proportion, breasts, slim body, lovely bottom & Beautiful, most of all Mia has a kind heart, one of the very best ladies that I seen in my honest opinion, nice hug & kiss on leaving.
Good review Snowy.

I agree Mia is one of the best at TBC and she does a fantastic spidery tease and is a gorgeous girl.

I must book her again!

lukifer

Gold Member
Yes Mia is a amazing lady I first met joy at this establishment and Mia was on my second visit. Have to say each and every time I have visited the ladies here I have always been treated well .

Kristen490

Gold Member
There's Mia in wells massage midland an boutique massage maddington as well. Could be the same Mia?

luvatug

Gold Member
I saw a Mia at the relax massage at ascot on a Thursday, she said that she also work's at Myaree.