• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

TBC - Myaree, Mia

Snowy

Legend Member
Last night I booked to see Mia for 1hour at TBC, I was greeted by the Beautiful Mia with a lovely hug & a kiss on the cheek, good start to a wonderful session. We had a nice talk & hug before the massage started, she really does give a good massage, once my shoulders & back was done it was on to my legs & buttocks with the most wonderful tease, she had me laughing so much, that I didn't know how to say stop or don't stop, it was just so good mainly done with her finger nails & finger tips. The rest of the service was excellent I had a great nights sleep, thankyou so much Mia looking forward to my next visit with you. Almost forgot to say Mia has a very sexy body clothed & even better naked, everything is in proportion, breasts, slim body, lovely bottom & Beautiful, most of all Mia has a kind heart, one of the very best ladies that I seen in my honest opinion, nice hug & kiss on leaving.

Slugger1

Legend Member
Last night I booked to see Mia for 1hour at TBC, I was greeted by the Beautiful Mia with a lovely hug & a kiss on the cheek, good start to a wonderful session. We had a nice talk & hug before the massage started, she really does give a good massage, once my shoulders & back was done it was on to my legs & buttocks with the most wonderful tease, she had me laughing so much, that I didn't know how to say stop or don't stop, it was just so good mainly done with her finger nails & finger tips. The rest of the service was excellent I had a great nights sleep, thankyou so much Mia looking forward to my next visit with you. Almost forgot to say Mia has a very sexy body clothed & even better naked, everything is in proportion, breasts, slim body, lovely bottom & Beautiful, most of all Mia has a kind heart, one of the very best ladies that I seen in my honest opinion, nice hug & kiss on leaving.
Good review Snowy.

I agree Mia is one of the best at TBC and she does a fantastic spidery tease and is a gorgeous girl.

I must book her again!

lukifer

Gold Member
Yes Mia is a amazing lady I first met joy at this establishment and Mia was on my second visit. Have to say each and every time I have visited the ladies here I have always been treated well .

Kristen490

Gold Member
There's Mia in wells massage midland an boutique massage maddington as well. Could be the same Mia?

luvatug

Gold Member
I saw a Mia at the relax massage at ascot on a Thursday, she said that she also work's at Myaree.