TBC Competition - Win these sweety bra and panties

trackman88

Gold Member
I would, but alas I have recently had some major surgery.. my punting will have to wait just a bit longer.. damn I can’t wait to be fit enough again to go punting

F

Fond Goodbye

hey, I can't make it until Friday, so please keep the comp. going

T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys

Has been a busy day, but no-one entered.

I'll stop taking more of these for a few days unless we get some entries.

l'll show you these photos because they are too beautiful. But I will see what happens over the next week. Here is a sweeter than usual Baby and your candy covered Candy.

xxx

WechatIMG12230.jpeg WechatIMG12215.jpeg

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Hi guys

l'll show you these photos because they are too beautiful. But I will see what happens over the next week. Here is a sweeter than usual Baby and your candy covered Candy.

xxx

My oh my. Double Candy and Sweet Baby.

P

Pain In Ass Boy

Hi guys

xxx

Its a bad photo if the girls place their hands over the bra. Tell the girls that

P

Pain In Ass Boy

I'm all for the nip slip, but if the girls want to keep a bit more for the imagination that's ok too,
they are all showing a bit more skin than the normal pics so how can it be a bad thing ?
They dont get my vote if they cover up

MikeB

Legend Member
Glad the google or microsoft dictionary didn't auto correct thread title .......

Imaging the totally different flavour if it had corrected to

TBC Competition - Win these sweaty bra and panties:(

But given the way the bra is being displayed and shared around, it may have been a Freudian omen if it had ;):cool:

Lingus

Legend Member
Maybe we are all waiting to see Vivian model the lolly outfit!

Vivian posted a couple of candy bra self-images, but they weren't particularly revealing, with censor blotches disguising even the slightest nipple or areola exposure. Quite why she subsequently removed those images, well, ... ???