TBC Competition - Win these sweety bra and panties

MikeB

Legend Member
i
Can we see the girls wearing the panties please.
Really!!!!!!!!

Think about it and and perhaps ask yourself if it is a respectful suggestion, even when offered in jest.

Hygiene, would you share your nickers? (It would be a bit difficult to wash and santitise between wearers :cool:)

dudelebowski

Gold Member
Wow great candy inspired competition Vivian. If in the competitions next incarnation, the prize is a well melted Toblerone bar then count me in!😁🤭

Lingus

Legend Member
T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys

I have the Candy covered in candy photo already this morning and one from Baby soon. But I don't know if I will release them or take anymore as all the girls have done the work for you all week but no one has entered in the competition?

Should I close this thread and stop the competition?

Or is there anything that make you not want to enter the competition? There are members who have been here since the competition started, but no-one asked the girls and no-one entered.

I would love to hear from you.

xxx

sparky

Legend Member
So if i was to come and enter the comp today the chances of winning would be 100% :)

I would think no matter how many have entered the competition so far it would be great advertising for you and the girls and well worth the extra work you have done

Great pics and they have changed my thoughts on a few girls who are now on my to visit list even if not during the competition

No way

Silver Member
Hi guys

I have the Candy covered in candy photo already this morning and one from Baby soon. But I don't know if I will release them or take anymore as all the girls have done the work for you all week but no one has entered in the competition?

Should I close this thread and stop the competition?

Or is there anything that make you not want to enter the competition? There are members who have been here since the competition started, but no-one asked the girls and no-one entered.

I would love to hear from you.

xxx
Keep the comp going.

T

TBC - Vivian

Thank you Sparky. I will need enough people to enter to make this work

xxx

No way

Silver Member
I agree with Sparky that the comp has been great advertising. Whoever gave you the idea should get the candy.

I personally would let it run abit longer. It has only been 5 days. Vivian you would know if you are getting the results you wanted from the comp. Whether more customers through the doors or whatever it is you wanted to achieve from this comp.

Again personally i wouldn't expect new photos every day. A post each day to remain people the comp is on. I am surprised no one has entered. Maybe privacy.

Just some thought. You have the final call on what to do Vivian. It's your comp.

T

TBC - Vivian

I agree with Sparky that the comp has been great advertising. Whoever gave you the idea should get the candy.

I personally would let it run abit longer. It has only been 5 days. Vivian you would know if you are getting the results you wanted from the comp. Whether more customers through the doors or whatever it is you wanted to achieve from this comp.

Again personally i wouldn't expect new photos every day. A post each day to remain people the comp is on. I am surprised no one has entered. Maybe privacy.

Just some thought. You have the final call on what to do Vivian. It's your comp.

Are you going to enter with your forum name?

xxx

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member

I agree as well. Sometimes pay cycles do not match. Thankfully my pay arrives next week so I will be good to go then!