TBC - Busty young Vanessa, Indonesian beauty new to TBC

Channelle

Legend Member
Look, mine was not a bad punting experience.
The place is fine, the girl I was seeing was more than fine. There were no issues at all there.

I was asked to explain why I do not visit, so I gave my reason.
There are many reasons why some may not revisit a premises, and many can be 'non-girl' related.
And from a few of the comments, my experience with the Ads does seem to occur.

sparky

Legend Member
If a member wants to post a bad experience they have had that is their choice. There have been bad reviews in the past and I'm sure there will be again. I am also aware that some people who attack other members for posting their bad experiences also have a vested interest in the place/ladies they are defending (Not necessarily yourself).

Good and bad reviews are welcome on our Forum "Always".

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Each punter has a different experience with a different lady, some places even do the old switcheroo or try pass someone else off as the one they've asked for so quite possibly it's not even the same lady.

You missed the point he was saying his complaint was from years ago and that is why he still doesn't go and stil bags this shop , I was just saying as far as I know there is since new owners and time to stop bagging the shop,
i'm all for bad reviews if shops or girls deserve them but there's also a time to let shit go

T

Tania Admin

You missed the point he was saying his complaint was from years ago and that is why he still doesn't go and stil bags this shop , I was just saying as far as I know there is since new owners and time to stop bagging the shop,
i'm all for bad reviews if shops or girls deserve them but there's also a time to let shit go
I see your point.

But in all fairness I ate chicken from Red Rooster 25 years ago that was a bit off. Can't eat red Rooster anymore,,just the name makes me cringe and gag.
Once someone feels that way it most likely won't change.
It's the 1st time I've seen Channelle mention it.
Let's call it a day on it hey.

MaxDD

Gold Member
I posted a complimentary review of her yesterday, but seems to have been deleted for some reason???

Snowy

Legend Member
Look, mine was not a bad punting experience.
The place is fine, the girl I was seeing was more than fine. There were no issues at all there.

I was asked to explain why I do not visit, so I gave my reason.
There are many reasons why some may not revisit a premises, and many can be 'non-girl' related.
And from a few of the comments, my experience with the Ads does seem to occur.
Sorry Channelle I didn't want you to be defending yourself about why you don't visit TBC, I was just curious, I should have asked you via a PM or minded my own business, sorry again.

Snowy

Legend Member
She knows all good rides hahah
Your just another customer who once you get what you want from a girl, you just can't keep you mouth shut, another bragger, at least she got your money.
You are quite selfish by the way in which you post, Vanessa reads the posts, so how do you think she feels about what you have said about her, I suppose as long as your happy then don't worry about her.

Last edited:

harry22

Gold Member
Chill out a bit Snowy, after all like every forum it's got a variety of opinions.. And the administrator that's a good job of knowing what's acceptable and what's not... Anyway happy new year to you punters and the wonderful working ladies... 🍾🎉

Lingus

Legend Member
Your just another customer who once you get what you want ...
You are quite selfish by the way in which you post, Vanessa reads the posts, so how do you think she feels about what you have said about her ...

Spot on Snowy ... Vanessa enjoys her popularity, but of late she despairs at the growth of derogatory forum comment regarding not just herself, but also other working girls.

Be careful boys ... are you aware of the ol' Joni Mitchell song lyrics, "Don’t it always seem to go, you don't know what you've got ‘til it's gone." ?

Ramper

Gold Member
I personaly do not care about showering. I have seen Vanessa, she is a great, sexy, woman, who has feelings, and her job is like any other job, she gives 100 %. I have not seen any of the other girls, but I want to see Anjie, when I have time. I cant see a problem in not having a shower, I can wait, and smell the great woman on me, at least until I arrive home.

Snowy

Legend Member
Adventures of Snowy = Cry for Help
It's just my opinion Roy but your attitude towards the Vanessa & TBC is disgusting, your comments are foul & is not wanted on this Forum, & yes it is an adult forum.
I feel sad for you actually that you seem to have a problem with women, maybe you should seek some professional help for your problem, any way I don't think that you will be on the Forum much longer but I do wish you a Happy New Year.

Snowy

Legend Member
Chill out a bit Snowy, after all like every forum it's got a variety of opinions.. And the administrator that's a good job of knowing what's acceptable and what's not... Anyway happy new year to you punters and the wonderful working ladies... 🍾🎉
Only sticking up for the ladies who have been getting run down a lot lately, just expressing my opinion as we all can, & have a Happy New year mate.