TBC - Busty young Vanessa, Indonesian beauty new to TBC

T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys​

Another popular and great girl in Perth has found her way to TBC to see if she qualify as TBC quality. Hope you come in and see if she Is that good. And also if you know her and seen her tell us what she is like ;)

xxx

IMG-1247.JPG IMG-1248.JPG IMG-1249.JPG IMG-1250.JPG

Channelle

Legend Member
Yes, looks quite nice indeed.

I nearly commented on the Guildford thread a while back, when a post suggested it would be great if Vivian could get her to TBC.
I thought at the time, why?

Why not just stay here (Guildford), and treat the Eastern suburb people. What is it about TBC - is it the active recruiting, or is it viewed as a better rung up the ladder by all the girls.
While I'll never visit TBC again, I pose this as there would be some who simply can not go there - mostly due to friends and family and work premises and colleagues, etc, close by ...so I thought great for the Guildford punters if she stays for a while.

And yes, looks very nice ... did I already say that?

Mojo

Gold Member

I nearly commented on the Guildford thread a while back, when a post suggested it would be great if Vivian could get her to TBC.

Why not just stay here (Guildford), and treat the Eastern suburb people. What is it about TBC - is it the active recruiting, or is it viewed as a better rung up the ladder by all the girls.
While I'll never visit TBC again, I pose this as there would be some who simply can not go there - mostly due to friends and family and work premises and colleagues, etc, close by ...so I thought great for the Guildford punters if she stays for a while.

Has she left Guilford for good??

Snowy

Legend Member

Hello Channelle, probably none of my business but why won't you ever go back to TBC, just curious, I've had many disappointments at a lot of parlors always swearing to myself not to ever go back to this parlor or that parlor but the lure of the girls that I haven't seen brings me back each time. You are missing out on some amazing young ladies, but that's only my opinion.

Channelle

Legend Member
Reason 2 is that now too many of family and people I know work close by, so location a total no go zone now anyway for me.
Plus am too old and grumpy and stubborn to change my thinking and ways.
And I've never not revisited anywhere based on actual ladies, only on other issues.

Not really a big issue now, but the reason is, and I do accept it is likely different management now -
but at the time, a very nice girl who I'd visited at TBC was advertised online with among other phrases as -
"... come in and see AAA, she's absolutely gagging for it ..."
That displeased me, and was made worse as this girl had very limited English reading skill, and had no idea she was being 'promoted' in this manner.
So I just didn't feel comfortable continuing to visit a place that did that sort of thing particularly without the girls knowledge or understanding.
I suppose it happens, but didn't feel right to me, so never returned ... but probably fair to say they have survived ok it seems without my custom.

Elsewhere, and earlier this year, another massage ad for a lady I was seeing had her described as having "great massage and oral skills".
I suppose she is a good talker.
But knowing 'oral skills' were not really on the menu, I visited late in the day and casually asked whether many clients had been asking for BJs.
Given that many girls may not see ads about themselves, she was amazed I knew why clients were asking for that, and was both horrified and none too amused at what was being advertised of her.

Anyway, lots of shops still to visit.

Snowy

Legend Member
Reason 2 is that now too many of family and people I know work close by, so location a total no go zone now anyway for me.
Plus am too old and grumpy and stubborn to change my thinking and ways.
And I've never not revisited anywhere based on actual ladies, only on other issues.

Not really a big issue now, but the reason is, and I do accept it is likely different management now -
but at the time, a very nice girl who I'd visited at TBC was advertised online with among other phrases as -
"... come in and see AAA, she's absolutely gagging for it ..."
That displeased me, and was made worse as this girl had very limited English reading skill, and had no idea she was being 'promoted' in this manner.
So I just didn't feel comfortable continuing to visit a place that did that sort of thing particularly without the girls knowledge or understanding.
I suppose it happens, but didn't feel right to me, so never returned ... but probably fair to say they have survived ok it seems without my custom.

Elsewhere, and earlier this year, another massage ad for a lady I was seeing had her described as having "great massage and oral skills".
I suppose she is a good talker.
But knowing 'oral skills' were not really on the menu, I visited late in the day and casually asked whether many clients had been asking for BJs.
Given that many girls may not see ads about themselves, she was amazed I knew why clients were asking for that, and was both horrified and none too amused at what was being advertised of her.

Anyway, lots of shops still to visit.
Thanks for sharing your reasons, I can see where your coming from, I try not to take too much notice of what is said in the adverts, & you are right in saying that the ladies don't know what is being said about them in the adverts by their bosses.
Most of the time I don't take too much notice of what some punters say about the ladies, because in my opinion their are a lot of keyboard punters out their who don't actually see any ladies at all, but will happily sit at there computers making up stories about seeing this lady or that lady.
Also their are some punters that will do a bad review on a lady because the lady wouldn't do what they wanted, as the saying goes YMMV, so the punters should just accept it's still up to the lady that you are seeing at the time, what extras if any are on her menu for you at the time, just my opinion of coarse.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Thanks for sharing your reasons, I can see where your coming from, I try not to take too much notice of what is said in the adverts, & you are right in saying that the ladies don't know what is being said about them in the adverts by their bosses.
Most of the time I don't take too much notice of what some punters say about the ladies, because in my opinion their are a lot of keyboard punters out their who don't actually see any ladies at all, but will happily sit at there computers making up stories about seeing this lady or that lady.
Also their are some punters that will do a bad review on a lady because the lady wouldn't do what they wanted, as the saying goes YMMV, so the punters should just accept it's still up to the lady that you are seeing at the time, what extras if any are on her menu for you at the time, just my opinion of coarse.

There I learned something new, didn't know that happened. Why the hell would they do that?

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
There I learned something new, didn't know that happened. Why the hell would they do that?
Petty small mindednes. Vindictiveness, being slighted, not getting what they wanted. Name the reason. The lady who is subject to the falsities more often than not does not see the comments and thus cannot put her side to refute it.

it is a very common occurrence.

massage

Gold Member
Petty small mindednes. Vindictiveness, being slighted, not getting what they wanted. Name the reason. The lady who is subject to the falsities more often than not does not see the comments and thus cannot put her side to refute it.

it is a very common occurrence.
Intellectually I know this happens. However, I still can't understand the mentality that would bring someone to just outright fabricate stories.

Channelle

Legend Member
I don’t believe there are fake TBC reviews. Th ere are not many reviews at all. But I see TBC gets a little more.
Neither do I.
Was nothing to do with reviews.
Just a totally inappropriate way for a shop to advertise a girl, which just showed a total lack of decency and respect.
It was a few years ago now.

sparky

Legend Member
Neither do I.
Was nothing to do with reviews.
Just a totally inappropriate way for a shop to advertise a girl, which just showed a total lack of decency and respect.
It was a few years ago now.

Time to get over it then as I'm pretty sure it has changed ownership in the last few years

I'd like to know where the lots of fake reviews to talk the girls up by punters who haven't visited the shop are and who from supposedly too

Personally I've seen many girls at this shop and have rarely ever had a bad experience here i have written up the poorer visits too, you are one of the few exceptions to the majority that write this place up

T

Tania Admin

If a member wants to post a bad experience they have had that is their choice. There have been bad reviews in the past and I'm sure there will be again. I am also aware that some people who attack other members for posting their bad experiences also have a vested interest in the place/ladies they are defending (Not necessarily yourself).

Good and bad reviews are welcome on our Forum "Always".

Time to get over it then as I'm pretty sure it has changed ownership in the last few years

I'd like to know where the lots of fake reviews to talk the girls up by punters who haven't visited the shop are and who from supposedly too

Personally I've seen many girls at this shop and have rarely ever had a bad experience here i have written up the poorer visits too, you are one of the few exceptions to the majority that write this place up
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Each punter has a different experience with a different lady, some places even do the old switcheroo or try pass someone else off as the one they've asked for so quite possibly it's not even the same lady.

Last edited by a moderator: