• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Swallow or spit?

Rod

Gold Member
Apparently there are immense health benefits for girls who swallow according to various research. Lower blood pressure, low cholesterol, less stress, better mood, better sleep, lower risk of diabetes, cancer, strokes and heart attack etc etc etc...and the list goes on.

MrBig

Diamond Member
Apparently there are immense health benefits for girls who swallow according to various research. Lower blood pressure, low cholesterol, less stress, better mood, better sleep, lower risk of diabetes, cancer, strokes and heart attack etc etc etc...and the list goes on.
The more that know it the better. :D

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
What a lot of ****. Men will say anything to a woman to swallow.
Show me the proof!

MrBig

Diamond Member
I believe this requires further study. Long term study. Volunteers needed for a control group, medium dose recipients and heavy dose recipients and medium/heavy dosage delivery men.
Remember, this is a study of potential benefits to girls as per Rod's post however, the study will also endeavour to determine if there are potential benefits to the delivery men.

Rod

Gold Member
We already know that men who have sex frequently live longer so he gets to share the benefits with her. Win-win situation for both him and her. If only she will swallow everything and everytime.

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
The only acceptable alternative is Snowballing.
Tried it in England recently... Interesting

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
snowballing
A sex game.

Passing cum from person to person in such a way that the amount of cum increases.
Man cums in womans mouth, she spits cum into another womans mouth and a man cums in it too. She spits this into another womans mouth and so it goes on, back and forth till the last woman has to swallow a massive glop of cum. The "snowball" effect, see?

Punk Zebra

Gold Member
snowballing
A sex game.

Passing cum from person to person in such a way that the amount of cum increases.
Man cums in womans mouth, she spits cum into another womans mouth and a man cums in it too. She spits this into another womans mouth and so it goes on, back and forth till the last woman has to swallow a massive glop of cum. The "snowball" effect, see?

Mm mm maybe I don't

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
image.jpg

YOU WANT ME TO SWALLOW WHAT??

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Neither for me. Inside and outside of work I always use condoms.

So I guess the third option would be "collection" and "dumping" as in the Condom collects it and I dump it in the bin.

Yay for safe sex!

Buk

Diamond Member
I've never had a woman swallow for me!! Every time I got into a relationship or fling the said woman would preface our oral play with, "I don't swallow." So I never pushed the point. I must be the biggest sucker around!