• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Swallow or spit?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
A WL' I know as a friend, does you are silly to clients that pay the extra for that, and if she really doesn't like the dude she makes out she swallows keeps it in her mouth then kisses client opened mouthed so he cops it back.... she calls it sharing the "love" .....

AxeMan

Diamond Member
A WL' I know as a friend, does you are silly to clients that pay the extra for that, and if she really doesn't like the dude she makes out she swallows keeps it in her mouth then kisses client opened mouthed so he cops it back.... she calls it sharing the "love" .....
Geez she'd want to be careful. Some guys wouldn't take too kindly to it!

MarcInCanberra

Bronze Member
CKxKVR-W8AAaFWv.jpg

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
As the classic song says, "some girls will...some girls won't "

Phoebe

Legend Member
A lot of women love and it gets them off to actually see a man ejaculating, they love seeing balls get tight and tighter the look on the guys the face, then the balls just get to the point where by a man cums, alot of women love this, is this case girls ??

Rod

Gold Member
I prefer that she swallow every single drop. A gorgeous girl swallowed my nutsauce to the last drop last week. Told me she loved my reaction when I came so you maybe right there Phoebe.

Phoebe

Legend Member
I prefer that she swallow every single drop. A gorgeous girl swallowed my nutsauce to the last drop last week. Told me she loved my reaction when I came so you maybe right there Phoebe.

Maybe /... I am right thanks in advance :)

Mr Gray

Silver Member
A lot of women love and it gets them off to actually see a man ejaculating, they love seeing balls get tight and tighter the look on the guys the face, then the balls just get to the point where by a man cums, alot of women love this, is this case girls ??
I hope so. They are just hard to find.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
One of my MLs really loves looking at my face when I cum and I love her looking at me, so that's nice. :)

She also loves looking at my penis ejaculate so is sometimes torn as to where to focus her gaze. :D

AxeMan

Diamond Member
Yep my sugar girl loves watching me blow. So much so that I've only ever once blown in the condom. She seems to think it's a wasted one if I do that :)