• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

STI's! - Identification Information for Working Ladies that cant read by the book!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacey J

9473 8962 xx
Silver Member
wow sorry babe not what I meant.. I did actually think you were asking if I was that thorough across all aspects not just the bum check... But I know your main question was about the bum check.
No intention of making it seem you weren't thorough.. God no!! Sorry!!
xxxx
Ginger is thorough in her health checks.

L S

Bronze Member
Any way to check women? Ive wondered if there are signs to look for... Things like discharge and smell can be from diet, but you never know

Babette of Darwin

0432 345 288
Gold Member
Any way to check women? Ive wondered if there are signs to look for... Things like discharge and smell can be from diet, but you never know
Well unless there's obvious signs of infection outside the vagina, sores, blisters etc no there isn't. Many men go down on women without protecting themselves and you can actually by a shield for your mouth called a dam, or just cut the tip off a flavoured condom and then a line straight down the middle to open it up like a piece of paper, placing this on the woman's genitals will give you protection and her some pleasure, always shower, brush teeth before and after, good old soap and water is still the best thing in hospitals for preventing the spread of infection. Good luck xx

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Great thread, Alexis. One thing I have noticed with the health checks I've had is that, while the video you posted runs for nearly a minute, I don't think I've had one go for more than about 10-20 seconds. Most ladies are either very experienced and efficient (unlikely) or perhaps just unwilling to prolong the exercise in the absence of any obvious signs that something is astray. Pretty sure none have ever done the milking thing during the check (only at the business end of the booking). Very few bother to examine my beautiful bum either.

Anyway, as I've said in earlier threads on this subject, love the health check! In fact, I would encourage you ladies not to mess about and just get a second opinion as a matter of routine. Wearing sexy white outfits.

5949.jpg

Jake "monas"

Silver Member
Funny Dallas... :)

I also just had an interesting convo on the floor with Ms @Ginger Spice as well... She also asked me if I truly went to that length in my health checks per the video..
I do yes.. I don't use gloves because I feel that's impersonal but I finish with hand sanitiser for us both, then wash hands with soap. I'm perhaps not as invasive between the buttocks as the video, I find about 50% of men balk at me when I tell them to turn around so I can quickly check their bum.. Then there is the way the tense their muscles after they turn.. So cute!.. I do look and use my hands.. But I don't go 'digging' as intensely as the video... & I do this because we have to remember some cases of herpes can start around the anus area before their are any signs at all around their penis.
....I can say one thing is for sure though, they love the slap on the arse cheek I give them after it to lighten the mood & to mark finishing the health check ;-)

Also, I don't let them pee or shower before milking their penis so I can see any fluid colour signs and fluid texture before shower water dilutes it.. Plus unusual smells are more detectable. Then I hand sanitize us both :)

U have to remember too, this all sounds very serious when we note it down and discuss it in the forum.. & it is a serious topic... But if we stand there in front of them with a cheeky smile & in our beautifully matching underwear & make it a bit of a tease and fun for them, we are creating a level of comfort between us to balance out how thorough and serious we actually are about it. Plus we are educating THEM on how important it is.. (They may even then be thinking OMG I should never you are silly elsewhere again)

Our attitude & confidence towards it is 90% of it. I have a regular that says to me, 'health check?! What Still?! I don't see any other worker, really Alexis?!"....
I just reply, "you bet, get ur gear off sexy"

I guess my approach towards it is that I'm not dropping my health check standards for anyone, this is my body! BUT.. I will go out of my way to make it more enjoyable for us both.
I can agree to this I had spent an unforgettable hour with alexis and had no problems with the chack up in fact I was quite happy and impressed with how carful and thorough she was :) but when it came time for the turn around part well I got a bit jumpy even after that in the shower I was a bit nervous :/ not against any one that does but personally I'm not big on anything going near that end lol

ProfD

Gold Member
Having just finished one of my infection control units for the Diploma I'm doing I've found it very interesting and terrifying to have new knowledge and be seeing how that applies across work environments.

I'm also interested in what other people make of best practice within the Sex Work Industry as it is something that has been creating controversy and conversation in the BDSM community as well.

I guess that from one end of the scale to another with a W/L who might not perform any noticeable health check to the W/L who does a really thorough check, clients would definitely notice that kind of difference wouldn't they and be a little a little grateful for the thoroughness?

Yes, sensible people in either community value safe, sane play. I always prefer people who ask / check and the more careful tells me they care, similarly someone who offers all natural services cheaply and doesn't check would be an unreasonable risk for me.

ProfD

Gold Member
Funny Dallas... :)

I also just had an interesting convo on the floor with Ms @Ginger Spice as well... She also asked me if I truly went to that length in my health checks per the video..
I do yes.. I don't use gloves because I feel that's impersonal but I finish with hand sanitiser for us both, then wash hands with soap. I'm perhaps not as invasive between the buttocks as the video, I find about 50% of men balk at me when I tell them to turn around so I can quickly check their bum.. Then there is the way the tense their muscles after they turn.. So cute!.. I do look and use my hands.. But I don't go 'digging' as intensely as the video... & I do this because we have to remember some cases of herpes can start around the anus area before their are any signs at all around their penis.
....I can say one thing is for sure though, they love the slap on the arse cheek I give them after it to lighten the mood & to mark finishing the health check ;-)

Also, I don't let them pee or shower before milking their penis so I can see any fluid colour signs and fluid texture before shower water dilutes it.. Plus unusual smells are more detectable. Then I hand sanitize us both :)

U have to remember too, this all sounds very serious when we note it down and discuss it in the forum.. & it is a serious topic... But if we stand there in front of them with a cheeky smile & in our beautifully matching underwear & make it a bit of a tease and fun for them, we are creating a level of comfort between us to balance out how thorough and serious we actually are about it. Plus we are educating THEM on how important it is.. (They may even then be thinking OMG I should never you are silly elsewhere again)

Our attitude & confidence towards it is 90% of it. I have a regular that says to me, 'health check?! What Still?! I don't see any other worker, really Alexis?!"....
I just reply, "you bet, get ur gear off sexy"

I guess my approach towards it is that I'm not dropping my health check standards for anyone, this is my body! BUT.. I will go out of my way to make it more enjoyable for us both.

I'd actually enjoy such treatment - plays into my medical Fetish! And prefer people who are diligent in not sharing bugs.

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
STI's or TSI's, Talkin Sex Illness. Defined by abrupt termination of a great forum. Passed on by the birth mother. RIP 31/08/2016.

Sherry

Staff member
Legend Member
There are a couple of Apps available-type in STD in the App store search and have a look. Don't know how useful they would be but might be worth checking them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.