• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

STI's! - Identification Information for Working Ladies that cant read by the book!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
Chantelle James & myself are sitting around trying to work out how to impress Mary-Anne with wonderful, super informative posts.. Which has lead us to starting this thread. ;)

Earlier today, I failed my first job at health check. The lovely @Asha Amor second opinion my health check and agreed it was the right thing to do, as neither of us could be sure one way or another exactly what it was. The gentleman was adament it was a shaving scar, however the location had us both extremely sceptical. With a very supportive understanding tone we suggested that the gentleman visit the doctor and ask if he could receive some sort of clearance certificate (if something like this is available) to bring with him next time, as he was certain it wasn't anything.

When in doubt always chuck out., and yes guys can get a clearance certificate from their doctor or STI clinic.-Mary-Anne K

There is a lot of confusion around health checks and seemingly a lot of misinformation, especially given how much information is available for us today. We are really aware of is that there is no solid training around this for Working Ladies really wanting to ensure their safety. Because of this many of us take the philosophy - better to be safe than sorry - but sometimes these 'failed health checks' are simply markings we cant tell one way or another.

Given most of us have been trained on how to conduct a health check, by another working lady.. sometimes it can unfortunately be a case of the blind leading the blind!!... Personally, on my first day ever in the industry I was trained by someone extremely knowledgeable. So much so I receive comments (& am thanked) almost every booking that I am extremely thorough. Not just with the health check but also in the pre-session preparation for my client. (listerine, detol body wash, hand sanitiser) & whilst I make it as playful as I can for this rather stuffy part of the booking, I have to admit, its not fun, yet the moment I point out that if I am this thorough with them, I must be with all clients, they put their minds at ease. I also, as I'm sure many of us have, heard some HORROR stories of how some W/L's conduct health checks.. including conducting them (only) in the shower!!

With Mary-Anne starting to take the un-safe sex practices of the industry to task, I thought it might be a great idea to start a thread around SAFE practices to compliment it.

Perhaps @Jacqueline Buntin (full-time front desk receptionist at Magenta) could support this thread with some information on the best practice for health checks and include some pictures of close call cases. Its often not the obvious cases that cause the problems.... but the ones that we aren't overly sure about.... & lets face it.. we all want to make money!.. On what was my clients birthday my 'failed health check' client's Birthday, today I lost at least $200 today for me plus extra's & at least $200 for the house because I wasn't confident with what I was looking at exactly. Better to be safe than sorry, sure, but I wonder if a little more information & education might have changed this? Plus it SUX that this poor guy couldn't have a great time with me on his Birthday!! Of all days!!

I realise much information is available online & that there should be a very cute little red book readily available at all reputable agencies... But there is a generation out there, that as Chantelle said, didnt know there was books before iPhones....LOL..

Alas an STI's thread is created.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
Chantelle James & myself are sitting around trying to work out how to impress Mary-Anne with wonderful, super informative posts.. Which has lead us to starting this thread. ;)

Earlier today, I failed my first job at health check. The lovely @Asha Amor second opinion my health check and agreed it was the right thing to do, as neither of us could be sure one way or another exactly what it was. The gentleman was adament it was a shaving scar, however the location had us both extremely sceptical. With a very supportive understanding tone we suggested that the gentleman visit the doctor and ask if he could receive some sort of clearance certificate (if something like this is available) to bring with him next time, as he was certain it wasn't anything.

There is a lot of confusion around health checks and seemingly a lot of misinformation, especially given how much information is available for us today. We are really aware of is that there is no solid training around this for Working Ladies really wanting to ensure their safety. Because of this many of us take the philosophy - better to be safe than sorry - but sometimes these 'failed health checks' are simply markings we cant tell one way or another.

Given most of us have been trained on how to conduct a health check, by another working lady.. sometimes it can unfortunately be a case of the blind leading the blind!!... Personally, on my first day ever in the industry I was trained by someone extremely knowledgeable. So much so I receive comments (& am thanked) almost every booking that I am extremely thorough. Not just with the health check but also in the pre-session preparation for my client. (listerine, detol body wash, hand sanitiser) & whilst I make it as playful as I can for this rather stuffy part of the booking, I have to admit, its not fun, yet the moment I point out that if I am this thorough with them, I must be with all clients, they put their minds at ease. I also, as I'm sure many of us have, heard some HORROR stories of how some W/L's conduct health checks.. including conducting them (only) in the shower!!

With Mary-Anne starting to take the un-safe sex practices of the industry to task, I thought it might be a great idea to start a thread around SAFE practices to compliment it.

Perhaps @Jacqueline Buntin (full-time front desk receptionist at Magenta) could support this thread with some information on the best practice for health checks and include some pictures of close call cases. Its often not the obvious cases that cause the problems.... but the ones that we aren't overly sure about.... & lets face it.. we all want to make money!.. On what was my clients birthday my 'failed health check' client's Birthday, today I lost at least $200 today for me plus extra's & at least $200 for the house because I wasn't confident with what I was looking at exactly. Better to be safe than sorry, sure, but I wonder if a little more information & education might have changed this? Plus it SUX that this poor guy couldn't have a great time with me on his Birthday!! Of all days!!

I realise much information is available online & that there should be a very cute little red book readily available at all reputable agencies... But there is a generation out there, that as Chantelle said, didnt know there was books before iPhones....LOL..

Alas an STI's thread is created.

Are you suggesting a Red Book App?

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
No I don't think she is suggesting a red book app, Alexis & Chantelle are suggesting a training course designed to make ladies conscious of how to do a proper health check.
Firstly a health check in the shower is possible, and remember all our showers in Langtrees are designed with inspection lights.You need to have great swatting muscles, and this can start with a back wash, and then a full on inspection, if you can squat and inspect, which was favored by many girls 20 years ago.
Just two days ago I was taking with an ex client for 30 years ago who commented on my comment, the first agency to allow the ladies to use condoms in WA.
Prior to condoms being made compulsory in WA the working ladies did very thorough examinations before seeing a client.
All clients were washed from a wash bowl, a strong inspection light put on, the foreskin pulled back, and the lady milked the client, to bring some pre cum up so she could visualize the colour and also smell the pre cum.
This was very effective in picking up many STI, but of course not all.
Herpes cam first about 36 years ago and 5 years later HIV changed how we did things.
For many years we had hand on training courses, and the Magneta equivalents ran many courses on safe sex practices.

The problem here is when the organisations are self run or under the HIV councils, they employ ex sex workers,mostly gay and trans workers, not registered health professionals, and these classes had to be stopped, because to many girls were being frightened by the courses rather than educated by the courses.

Luckily in WA we now come under Magenta which is part of the family planning organisation which which is now sexual & reproductive health There website is http://www.srhwa.com.au/ This came about when two or three previous organisations had embezzled the funds provided by the government for a self run organization.

I have always wanted in any new law that is passed in WA a clause that a new sex worker has to get a safe sex license from a proper health organization like Magenta before she can commence work, and she has to an update every 2 years.The.problem is it would be expensive to set up and administer, and governments don't like to make laws with licenses. My argument is a Taxi driver must have a drivers licence then a taxi license before he is allowed on the road.(I know we have a lot of crap taxi drivers but the point is they have the licence

Lets all take time to scan u tube and see if a sex education video has be done that could help the ladies, understand what a proper health check is.? I believe it is the only solution for 2016. If we can't find one, we will have to look at making one.

When in doubt chuck out - You did the right thing Alexis.

Dallas

Legend Member
I like this thread, thanks for the info and I'm sorry that you missed out on a potentially great booking, but it is better to be safe than sorry. I would always rather be rejected than be with a lady that was feeling anxious about anything.

Also as a client I was wondering should I do a health check on the lady? Not that I've ever felt the need at a reputable establishment but I was thinking more outside with private ladies. I mean if we have threads going on all the ladies that are advertising natural services, maybe clients that practice safe sex need to do them too?

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
Are you suggesting a Red Book App?
No hun, though I have to admit, I love the idea of a red book app! - there could be many available features with it too...

A training course would be ideal.. As even though i am confident in my decisions... Many simply are not!!

This client I speak of had traveled to see me, had prebooked & had requested me on his birthday because Im touring Perth for a very limited time... and got failed... Not so much fun for the poor guy! I am always happy to decline and comfortable doing so when in doubt.. however, I truly felt for the guy... & it has prompted a healthy discussion with Chantelle and myself.

I remember two distinct occasions where better education would have been ideal for me as a worker.

1: a case where I had seen a client three days before another worker asked me to second opinion for her on him... I was confident in my decision three days before and I was also confident to tell her no he was fine...... But she was not. She failed him, based on lack of information & she supposedly was a nurse!! My health checks still to date (and as recent as last week) are A1.

2: I failed an early client based on pearly penile papules because there was no other girl on the floor to 2nd me. Obviously something I have since educated myself on otherwise.

I cant help but feel if we are going to take the unprotected services industry to task.. we need to up our game too.. so this would be a great way to...

& I LOVE MA's idea of a Health Check Education Youtube channel u could maybe subscribe to ;)
(I know you just meant look for videos on it...... )

off to google..

Last edited:

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
If clients do fail their health check for whatever reasons alternative services are almost always offered by working ladies. This could be in the way of hand relief or even mutual masturbation.

As long as the girl is comfortable with this of course. Oral and sex may not be an option but there are a few things that can still get the guy there ;)

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
If clients do fail their health check for whatever reasons alternative services are almost always offered by working ladies. This could be in the way of hand relief or even mutual masturbation.

As long as the girl is comfortable with this of course. Oral and sex may not be an option but there are a few things that can still get the guy there ;)

I was looking into mutual masturbation as well and found Spanish in there as well.

If the girl has a big enough bust she could allow a client to "titty f*ck" her? i don't think there are any risks involved in this as long as the girl doesn't have any open wounds on her chest. I wouldn't be able to offer it as I only have a solid C cup lol

I wouldn't mind knowing what other girls thoughts/opinions on this as to whether there would be risks involved?

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
Link not working so taken down

this is fairly much how I do mine.. I also milk for fluid colour before the shower.. Then I double check things in shower more discreetly.

I would add to that checking of mouth and hands though.. I once failed a builder based on open raw wounds on his hands..Plus we all know about the risks of fingernails! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dallas

Legend Member
Gosh I've never had anything like that done before
panic.gif

Maybe because I go in already prepared.... :)
41RtIIAsepL._AC_UL320_SR248,320_.jpg

Last edited:

Ms Sue

Legend Member
I personally would like to see a new red book come out that doesn't just show the extreme cases of sexuality transmitted diseases but all stages of the diseases as most men will not try and see a working lady when he is at his peak of the break out but will try as the symptoms start to subside.
Ms Sue

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
Gosh I've never had anything like that done before
panic.gif

Maybe because I go in already prepared.... :p
41RtIIAsepL._AC_UL320_SR248,320_.jpg
Funny Dallas... :)

I also just had an interesting convo on the floor with Ms @Ginger Spice as well... She also asked me if I truly went to that length in my health checks per the video..
I do yes.. I don't use gloves because I feel that's impersonal but I finish with hand sanitiser for us both, then wash hands with soap. I'm perhaps not as invasive between the buttocks as the video, I find about 50% of men balk at me when I tell them to turn around so I can quickly check their bum.. Then there is the way the tense their muscles after they turn.. So cute!.. I do look and use my hands.. But I don't go 'digging' as intensely as the video... & I do this because we have to remember some cases of herpes can start around the anus area before their are any signs at all around their penis.
....I can say one thing is for sure though, they love the slap on the arse cheek I give them after it to lighten the mood & to mark finishing the health check ;-)

Also, I don't let them pee or shower before milking their penis so I can see any fluid colour signs and fluid texture before shower water dilutes it.. Plus unusual smells are more detectable. Then I hand sanitize us both :)

U have to remember too, this all sounds very serious when we note it down and discuss it in the forum.. & it is a serious topic... But if we stand there in front of them with a cheeky smile & in our beautifully matching underwear & make it a bit of a tease and fun for them, we are creating a level of comfort between us to balance out how thorough and serious we actually are about it. Plus we are educating THEM on how important it is.. (They may even then be thinking OMG I should never you are silly elsewhere again)

Our attitude & confidence towards it is 90% of it. I have a regular that says to me, 'health check?! What Still?! I don't see any other worker, really Alexis?!"....
I just reply, "you bet, get ur gear off sexy"

I guess my approach towards it is that I'm not dropping my health check standards for anyone, this is my body! BUT.. I will go out of my way to make it more enjoyable for us both.

Last edited:

Dallas

Legend Member

I also just had an interesting convo on the floor with Ms @Ginger Spice as well... She also asked me if I truly went to that length in my health checks per the video..
I do yes.. I don't use gloves because I feel that's impersonal but I finish with hand sanitiser for us both, then wash hands with soap. I'm perhaps not as invasive between the buttocks as the video, I find about 50% of men balk at me when I tell them to turn around so I can quickly check their bum.. Then there is the way the tense their muscles after they turn.. So cute!.. I do look and use my hands.. But I don't go 'digging' as intensely as the video... & I do this because we have to remember some cases of herpes can start around the anus area before their are any signs at all around their penis.
....I can say one thing is for sure though, they love the slap on the arse cheek I give them after it to lighten the mood & to mark finishing the health check ;-)

Also, I don't let them pee or shower before milking their penis so I can see any fluid colour signs and fluid texture before shower water dilutes it.. Plus unusual smells are more detectable. Then I hand sanitize us both :)

U have to remember too, this all sounds very serious when we note it down and discuss it in the forum.. & it is a serious topic... But if we stand there in front of them with a cheeky smile & in our beautifully matching underwear & make it a bit of a tease and fun for them, we are creating a level of comfort between us to balance out how thorough and serious we actually are about it. Plus we are educating THEM on how important it is.. (They may even then be thinking OMG I should never you are silly elsewhere again)

Our attitude & confidence towards it is 90% of it. I have a regular that says to me, 'health check?! What Still?! I don't see any other worker, really Alexis?!"....

I guess my approach towards it is that I'm not dropping my health check standards for anyone, this is my body! BUT.. I will go out of my way to make it more enjoyable for us both.

Hehe I'm glad you get my sense of humour, even with such an important topic which I do take very seriously.

While it's true that I've never encountered a health check like this, I am totally for it. Actually I'm totally for anything a lady feels is necessary to protect her health as well as mine. I take her health as well as mine very seriously, I spend much of my spare time maintaining my physical health and I try and eat a diet that keeps me as healthy as possible - mostly vegan but just enough meat to keep my farmer friends happy2 and I shower and put a lot of work into personal grooming and trying to have a healthy natural body odour so I don't need to add masking scents etc. I've also learned a lot about this from ladies over the years and love feedback positive or negative that helps me improve as a person and as a partner.

So I very much appreciate and respect the extent you go to with your health checks and I think this may be setting the standard for all of us, guys and ladies to follow. Perhaps some ladies might feel that they could lose clients - especially regular ones if they go to this extent, but it's just an educational thing, probably like when they first made condoms mandatory etc, and I for one am behind anything new that improves the service and protects the health of us all. Well done Alexis :)

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member

Having just finished one of my infection control units for the Diploma I'm doing I've found it very interesting and terrifying to have new knowledge and be seeing how that applies across work environments.

I'm also interested in what other people make of best practice within the Sex Work Industry as it is something that has been creating controversy and conversation in the BDSM community as well.

I guess that from one end of the scale to another with a W/L who might not perform any noticeable health check to the W/L who does a really thorough check, clients would definitely notice that kind of difference wouldn't they and be a little a little grateful for the thoroughness?

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
Having just finished one of my infection control units for the Diploma I'm doing I've found it very interesting and terrifying to have new knowledge and be seeing how that applies across work environments.

I'm also interested in what other people make of best practice within the Sex Work Industry as it is something that has been creating controversy and conversation in the BDSM community as well.

I guess that from one end of the scale to another with a W/L who might not perform any noticeable health check to the W/L who does a really thorough check, clients would definitely notice that kind of difference wouldn't they and be a little a little grateful for the thoroughness?
I get thanked every time...
I pre-warn the client in thorough, but I do it for both my safety and theirs...
The feedback is usually along the lines of 'wow u are thorough, Thanku! You have to do what u have to do.. Makes sense'

Only 2 clients in all my time have said huh? U serious, but then they didn't want to health check at all.... Or shower...........

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member

I don't like how you worded the first sentence of this.

I didn't ask if you were truly this thorough with your health checks, I only asked if you actually check their buttholes. It does come across as if you are saying that I do not thoroughly check my clients, which girls who have done doubles with me will disagree with you on this.

This would be my very first time hearing about checking a clients butt for a health check. You would also be the first girl that I have heard of doing such a thing. Which its great to learn new things in the industry, especially if it makes us safer. I do check the client between the testicles and bottom but I can't imagine having to get him to turn around and make it obvious that I'm looking at his butthole lol

It's a great learning thing for us girls.

Xx

Kylie Middleton

Gold Member
This is such a good thread! Personally I would jump at the chance to do an sti workshop; I've already learned a lot just from reading this thread. What would a bad smell potentially indicate? I had a client once who definitely had a smell even after showering but after a very thorough check I couldn't find anything abnormal.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
This is such a good thread! Personally I would jump at the chance to do an sti workshop; I've already learned a lot just from reading this thread. What would a bad smell potentially indicate? I had a client once who definitely had a smell even after showering but after a very thorough check I couldn't find anything abnormal.

Could be poor hygiene, bacterial infection?

Dallas

Legend Member

I think some guys just smell, probably from a combination of bad diet and and bacteria in the skin from poor hygiene or being on some medications, so one or two showers won't cure it, it requires a life style change. You are what you eat as they say.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I think some guys just smell, probably from a combination of bad diet and and bacteria in the skin from poor hygiene or being on some medications, so one or two showers won't cure it, it requires a life style change. You are what you eat as they say.

Could be a UTI or thrush as well. I wouldn't think it would be caused by an STI , although as MA said though, "when in doubt, chuck out" (or get a second oppinion lol)

Kylie Middleton

Gold Member
Lol he's a regular here and I honestly thought he was fine but I thought now that I'd better check! Omg Dallas I can't imagine the embarrassment I would feel if I failed a health check. Girls say every now and then that clients have argued with them about it. I think that I would be so mortified that I would leave as quietly as possible!

Babette of Darwin

0432 345 288
Gold Member

this is fairly much how I do mine.. I also milk for fluid colour before the shower.. Then I double check things in shower more discreetly.

I would add to that checking of mouth and hands though.. I once failed a builder based on open raw wounds on his hands..Plus we all know about the risks of fingernails! :)

thanks so much for this informative video, as a newbie it was really helpful.

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
I don't like how you worded the first sentence of this.

I didn't ask if you were truly this thorough with your health checks, I only asked if you actually check their buttholes. It does come across as if you are saying that I do not thoroughly check my clients, which girls who have done doubles with me will disagree with you on this.

This would be my very first time hearing about checking a clients butt for a health check. You would also be the first girl that I have heard of doing such a thing. Which its great to learn new things in the industry, especially if it makes us safer. I do check the client between the testicles and bottom but I can't imagine having to get him to turn around and make it obvious that I'm looking at his butthole lol

It's a great learning thing for us girls.

Xx

wow sorry babe not what I meant.. I did actually think you were asking if I was that thorough across all aspects not just the bum check... But I know your main question was about the bum check.
No intention of making it seem you weren't thorough.. God no!! Sorry!!
xxxx

Last edited:

Dallas

Legend Member
Lol he's a regular here and I honestly thought he was fine but I thought now that I'd better check! Omg Dallas I can't imagine the embarrassment I would feel if I failed a health check. Girls say every now and then that clients have argued with them about it. I think that I would be so mortified that I would leave as quietly as possible!

I can understand how you'd feel Kelly. STI's aside, one of the things that to me really stands out when seeing a great working lady from a reputable establishment is just how clean she is, in looks, how she smells, immaculately groomed, just perfect really especially compared to girls I've dated in the real world over the years which is a bit of a lottery both from a personal hygiene perspective and also from an STI one as well. I always appreciate and respect the effort you ladies go to, and part of the enjoyment of the visit for me is making it my mission to be as totally clean as possible when I arrive.

Alisha Nina

Silver Member
I personally would like to see a new red book come out that doesn't just show the extreme cases of sexuality transmitted diseases but all stages of the diseases as most men will not try and see a working lady when he is at his peak of the break out but will try as the symptoms start to subside.
Ms Sue
yes ms sue I agree. Alot of ladies only recognize the transmitted diseases when its at its peak.
unfortunately.

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
I can understand how you'd feel Kelly. STI's aside, one of the things that to me really stands out when seeing a great working lady from a reputable establishment is just how clean she is, in looks, how she smells, immaculately groomed, just perfect really especially compared to girls I've dated in the real world over the years which is a bit of a lottery both from a personal hygiene perspective and also from an STI one as well. I always appreciate and respect the effort you ladies go to, and part of the enjoyment of the visit for me is making it my mission to be as totally clean as possible when I arrive.
Dallas, your gorgeous... the simple fact you have even slight consciousness around this means that by many standards you are already the ideal client ;) xox

Dallas

Legend Member
Dallas, your gorgeous... the simple fact you have even slight consciousness around this means that by many standards you are already the ideal client ;) xox

Being appreciated for being me is about the best compliment I could wish for, thank you Alexis!

Status
Not open for further replies.