• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Shocking Story!! HIV

S

SilverSurfer44

Sadly hiv numbers high in 2nd and 3rd world. Bali no different . People need to get checked before .`

S

SilverSurfer44

I have read natural services are illegal frim both parties, probably not been charges laid but mighf be next law enforced. S royal commision would highlight cincerns snd other regulation

S

SilverSurfer44

Add the rest commoners, genital warts, thrush, basic infections , ive read articles before where those that have diseases are real arseholes and just want to share it.

Happened to a friend of mine from girl infected with herpes, she just gave it to him , only rooted him once or twice. Natural services no way !!

Unfortunately ive seen ads with natural going round, sometimes young overeseas europeans, looks common. Check out ads

Plenty of infecters seem happy to pass on. Madness. When two naturals meet, theres intentions im sure both sexes to infect

Last edited by a moderator:

stovo82

Diamond Member
It is sneaky way working ladies maximum profit by having natural sex and finish guys off quicker. Make the working ladies earn their money fairly and wear condoms and pound them long and hard with a condom!