• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Shocking Story!! HIV

C

Ciao Baby

20191206_100723.jpg

This should set off massive alarm bells for any working girls offering "natural services" of any kind.
The potential for a H.I.V. snowball effect/epidemic is very real & well beyond massive here šŸ˜¬šŸ˜³ā˜¹

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Ciao Baby

I hope it does! Thank goodness I primarily do massage!
20191206_131903.jpg
Hey Rosie,
After reading the stats u posted earlier in this thread, the implications of unsafe sex & the potential snowball or even domino effect which could potentially impact every single one of us have really only just dawned on me. So much so that I now find myself rolling on a condom every time I even masturbate šŸ˜¬

John Smithl

Legend Member
View attachment 79629
Hey Rosie,
After reading the stats u posted earlier in this thread, the implications of unsafe sex & the potential snowball or even domino effect which could potentially impact every single one of us have really only just dawned on me. So much so that I now find myself rolling on a condom every time I even masturbate šŸ˜¬
Reckon!!

Rosie Nuru

Nuru Guru
Legend Member
View attachment 79629
Hey Rosie,
Taking it a tad too far there!! LOL What concerns me apart from futile folk offering the natural service is hearing how many of the guys are slyly slipping off or breaking the condoms purposely! Crazy AF isn't it?
Also, some clients that are doctors who'd like natural stuff saying not to worry because you can take pills for most things nowadays! I know for a fact that I will get charged for manslaughter if I continued in the FS game. No tolerance anymore for asinine crap anymore!!