• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Say what you mean

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
For the record I do pritty much wot I won't in my relationship and so does she. Works a lot better that way. Don't see to many guys that are allowed to go to Thailand by themself as much as I do.

My first wife on the other hand was a bit different hence she is my X

Your one lucky man...lol...but Thailand is not the only country with lots of sexual activities...any country has it...you just need to look.

P

Perth boy

Your one lucky man...lol...but Thailand is not the only country with lots of sexual activities...any country has it...you just need to look.

Homer who said I went for the sexual activitys. !!!!! Thailands has a lot more to offer than the sex trade, great beaches, temples, nice people and great food. Oh and hot girls lol.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Homer who said I went for the sexual activitys. !!!!! Thailands has a lot more to offer than the sex trade, great beaches, temples, nice people and great food. Oh and hot girls lol.

Lol, of course your primary objective is for relaxation, some R&Rs. But most ladies out there when they hear your going to Thailand for holiday? The 1st thing that came to mind is sex. There is no doubt there are lots of nice places, resorts in Thailand but SEX is heavily tied in with the word Thai...Thai me down, Thai me up, love me love u very long long time LOL...