Sally’s Diary (motivational And emotional thoughts)

Lingus

Legend Member
If you ever fail to achieve your DREAMS
Change your way not your PRINCIPLES
Learn from Trees, they always change their leaves and Not the ROOTs.

Whilst I appreciate Sally's thoughtful musings, I am not intending to offend here, but to simply amuse ...

When I think of the basis of much of the 'activities' within this forum, I'm not sure that any of us mere males can learn from trees ... and that's because I reckon it is our nature to change the roots and not the leaves. 🌳

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
Whilst I appreciate Sally's thoughtful musings, I am not intending to offend here, but to simply amuse ...

When I think of the basis of much of the 'activities' within this forum, I'm not sure that any of us mere males can learn from trees ... and that's because I reckon it is our nature to change the roots and not the leaves. 🌳
Truly agreed. It's easy to preach but tough to practice

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Truly agreed. It's easy to preach but tough to practice
Problem is they have a monopoly and you can't escape them look how they framed George Pell there has been a royal commission on the salvos the findings were they failed to assist people and their a pedo network yet no person can get that pedo Brendon nottle In Court and he keeps offending.

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
Nothing is Permanent - tell that to the guys who used permanent marker on the white board at work
Don’t stretch yourself too much - have to or you’ll pull a hamstring
No matter how bad the situation is
IT WILL CHANGE😍 But not necessarily for the better
Thanks, I am sure we all feel better now 😆👍❤️
(Pleae dont be offended, only trying humour in these dark days)

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
Totally agree but unfortunately a lot of these people just keep causing harm.
I also totally agree with you. This line is specially for them if can’t do good to others at lest don’t be the reason for their pain. and I tell you these people are mostly your near and dear one’s because we do not give a f**k to the unknown