• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Sally’s Diary (motivational And emotional thoughts)

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
Just think twice and reply
When you like a person, you always like his/her every thing like the way he / she speaks, smile walking dressing etc
You always have a reason to love or like him/her. You ignore all bad in them. You even like all bad of your loved or liked person.

And when you dislike someone you only find the bad of that person. Even if that person is right you will find no good in her or him
What say?

Madmax1700

Legend Member
When you like a person, you always like his/her every thing like the way he / she speaks, smile walking dressing etc
You always have a reason to love or like him/her. You ignore all bad in them. You even like all bad of your loved or liked person.

And when you dislike someone you only find the bad of that person. Even if that person is right you will find no good in her or him
What say?
I think at the end of the day it’s all about compatibility. Every successful relationship I know is based on compatibility. You can have all the other things including love but if you are not compatible they won’t last.

N

Night Owl Ciao

What say?
These words ring very true to me
I think you have somehow managed to explain what makes us obsessed & infatuated with someone & no matter how much pain & heartache they cause we will always somehow eventually forgive & forget & want her back & no one else will ever come close to replacing her ❤

Sally Sexting

Legend Member
Guyz these are my own thoughts. When I was in standard 6, I used to scribble something or other in my autograph diary. I also got shouting from my parents for this autograph diary but now I finally got a place to share my words to the world

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Guyz these are my own thoughts. When I was in standard 6, I used to scribble something or other in my autograph diary. I also got shouting from my parents for this autograph diary but now I finally got a place to share my words to the world
[/QUO
Same here sally I can now voice my thoughts and opinions without someone else saying I wrote said that before yoy

Toofierce

Gold Member
Don’t need to pander to him, screwing him, washing him etc.
Any woman walking under her own free will, into my garage hair in a tail, dirty clothes on, willing and able to turn a downer with me, is my idea of heaven.

Hell, I’d be more inclined to return the favour and bathe her or, god forbid do the vacuuming in return.

dan60

Diamond Member
Any woman walking under her own free will, into my garage hair in a tail, dirty clothes on, willing and able to turn a downer with me, is my idea of heaven.

Hell, I’d be more inclined to return the favour and bathe her or, god forbid do the vacuuming in return.
FFS don't get carried away.........the vacuuming?

N

Night Owl Ciao

What is this vacuum you speak of?

Sally Sexting

Legend Member
When I first met U, I never would have imagined that I would have such strong feelings for U, I never would have thought that I would have dreams about U or miss being by your side or get butterflies in my stomach when someone mentions your name. When I first met you I never would have thought that I would love you.
1585965195395.png