Big boy

Bronze Member
Not rough but hot steamy passionate/ romantic lots of kissing , holding hands and kissing a women’s neck

DancingDollar

Seeking a companion
Gold Member
View attachment 83610

I am a sucker 💋 for romantic stuff :kiss:like dirty talk and rough sex and of course slow is nice and romantic 💋but rough is hotter.........:excited:

What do you think ......guyz???
It’s pretty tricky these days. Would have to be consensual. Leave any marks on a woman these days can be traded for jail in an instant. But rough can definitely be funnnnnnn 😍

DancingDollar

Seeking a companion
Gold Member
View attachment 83610

I am a sucker 💋 for romantic stuff :kiss:like dirty talk and rough sex and of course slow is nice and romantic 💋but rough is hotter.........:excited:

Romantic…rough if it’s timed right so raw emotions are exchanged and controlled consensually sensually erotic lust. But in these days any marks left on a woman can be traded for jail within a breathe.

Be Nice

Diamond Member
Different times demand different responses.

Sometimes it's soft and romantic, other times it's tear the clothes off and go for it like a kid in a lolly shop.

J

Josh

Romantic and gentle. I've had girls who want me to bite their nipples so hard I bite them off. Enough of that nonsense, romantic and gentle every time please.

No idea what to do

Legend Member
I prefer to behave like a Gentleman.
Slow and vary the depth, pick up some speed and them a bit of a hammering
Some girls enjoy a slap on the arse with a good doggy or reverse Cow girl.
Some like a light choke also
prepared to do this and it's a turn on.

Dirty Talk is the best though.

:excited:The Frenchman 😍

Craig

Gold Member
View attachment 83610

Hi

I love to walk on the wild side. I work an industry where lots of my energies are drained by seeking clients to take cases so we can make money, therefore being rough is good for me. Regards CraigG.