Jacqui Luxe

Enjoying the weather and company in Darwin!
Gold Member
I don't really understand how they're not the same thing? I mean, when my partner does something I like just to please me, I find that incredibly romantic! If my partner listens to what I say and what I like (which on occasion is a little rough to be honest) I can't imagine anything more romantic :D

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
I think it totally depends on the person and the moment you are in. I agree with Jacqui Luxe, that they can be a the same thing, but there are times when I really just want the mushy romantic evening the total event and then there are times when I love being completely roughed up and allowing that one person I trust to be in total control of making me his, however, he can and wants.

Tori Lion

Gold Member
View attachment 83610

I am a sucker šŸ’‹ for romantic stuff :kiss:like dirty talk and rough sex and of course slow is nice and romantic šŸ’‹but rough is hotter.........:excited:

What do you think ......guyz???
I love a mix of both!! Def agree rougher is hotter but it's even hotter when it starts off slow n romantic and leads to a
View attachment 83610

I am a sucker šŸ’‹ for romantic stuff :kiss:like dirty talk and rough sex and of course slow is nice and romantic šŸ’‹but rough is hotter.........:excited:

What do you think ......guyz???
I love a mix of both!! Nothing hotter than starting off slow n sensual and romantic and building up to rough, steamy hot fuck that leaves you panting & your legs shaking šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤ gimmeeeeeeee

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
A crazy and super hot seduction with rough sex has no match. But yeah romantic ones are adventurous you know.

1592625025673.png

Nicho

Bronze Member
Depends on mood, probably more romantic but there's definitely some nights going for rough!

trackman88

Gold Member
if i had a partner and if i wanted to make it all about her then it would be romance all the way, even casanova would be taking notes,
but if it was a
random from a pub or something, then it would be rough, rough enough so she would be saying that your wife is a lucky one...