Recommend natural testosterone boosters?

Matt_Mah

Silver Member
Ok, interesting subject and here is my short story. At 63 got divorced and was 135kg with little libido and never thought about my testosterone levels. 2 years later 95 kg from intermittent fasting, NO beer ( an absolute killer for test) limited bread and limited rice/pasta. More red meat and eggs and the big change was 5 days a week doing weights and resistance training. ( Cardio seemed to do nothing) especially leg exercises like squats and dead lifts and any kegel exercises you can find. The simple home exercises of squats, push ups chin ups etc are sufficient to get results.
It was a slow process but now l am told regularly from WL's that l perform like a young man which surprises them. Unfortunately some medications can cause problems plus l came off diabetes medication after losing the weight and getting fitter.
My testosterone readings have not jumped a great deal , however the results can't be argued with. It basically boils down to eating clean as they call it, less processed and more fresh food. Two years ago I would never have thought that l would stop drinking beer, coke,iced coffee and choc milk or never touch Maccas or Hungry Jacks or pizza etc again. This does not mean l don't go out for meals or have the odd fast food just changed my life.
I do now take magnesium, zinc, Bulgarian tribulus and vitaman D ( all Herbs of gold brand although Thompsons do a tribulus 20000 which is good).

The other benefit is l know look younger than l did after losing the weight which can only be a bonus at 65 :)
Well done and interesting story.

What's your age Asian guy?
Hardness can be attributed to your physical health,Do you exercise at all,what is your diet like,If you drink a lot of alcohol that will mess around with testosterone to estrogen ratios,have you had your heart cardiovascular system check,is your body producing enough nitric oxide,
You can boost this naturally by eating watermelon and beetroot,Or chemically by taking 5mg each of L-arginine and L-citrulline malate in a glass of water about an hour before a workout or a bedroom workout,Or you can just take every morning,You can by this product in powder form from a company called bulk nutrients over east online,Its all made up in Australia from a certified laboratory by qualified chemist,not some back yard shed somewhere.
Hope this helpd

J

Josh

Ok, interesting subject and here is my short story. At 63 got divorced and was 135kg with little libido and never thought about my testosterone levels. 2 years later 95 kg from intermittent fasting, NO beer ( an absolute killer for test) limited bread and limited rice/pasta. More red meat and eggs and the big change was 5 days a week doing weights and resistance training. ( Cardio seemed to do nothing) especially leg exercises like squats and dead lifts and any kegel exercises you can find. The simple home exercises of squats, push ups chin ups etc are sufficient to get results.
It was a slow process but now l am told regularly from WL's that l perform like a young man which surprises them. Unfortunately some medications can cause problems plus l came off diabetes medication after losing the weight and getting fitter.
My testosterone readings have not jumped a great deal , however the results can't be argued with. It basically boils down to eating clean as they call it, less processed and more fresh food. Two years ago I would never have thought that l would stop drinking beer, coke,iced coffee and choc milk or never touch Maccas or Hungry Jacks or pizza etc again. This does not mean l don't go out for meals or have the odd fast food just changed my life.
I do now take magnesium, zinc, Bulgarian tribulus and vitaman D ( all Herbs of gold brand although Thompsons do a tribulus 20000 which is good).

The other benefit is l know look younger than l did after losing the weight which can only be a bonus at 65 :)
Great story, it just goes to show it's never too late to turn your life around. Your advice is pretty consistent with all the research I've done into increasing t levels and it's encouraging to know if I'm ever stuck in a rut at some point in the future, I can follow these steps and keep on rocknrolling.

sludgie

Gold Member
Hardness can be attributed to your physical health,Do you exercise at all,what is your diet like,If you drink a lot of alcohol that will mess around with testosterone to estrogen ratios,have you had your heart cardiovascular system check,is your body producing enough nitric oxide,
You can boost this naturally by eating watermelon and beetroot,Or chemically by taking 5mg each of L-arginine and L-citrulline malate in a glass of water about an hour before a workout or a bedroom workout,Or you can just take every morning,You can by this product in powder form from a company called bulk nutrients over east online,Its all made up in Australia from a certified laboratory by qualified chemist,not some back yard shed somewhere.
Hope this helpd
I did not mention beetroot or watermelon as l have not used them however from my earlier research they are both good natural boosters and tasty at the same time.

Kenny

Diamond Member
More Fat = more of a Fat :cool:
Interesting watch with the lies of the food industry and the Government, just do the opposite of what they tell you ingest.
Had a laugh at the old adverts of what the Doctors smoked and recommenced back when everything was black and white.