question about breaking my hymen?

whilom

Whilom
Gold Member
This is the way I see it
Sarah is a virgin.
Boyfriend is away.
Boyfriend wants proof she is a Virgin.
Wants to cam the breaking and see blood as proof.

Now Sarah has a problem.
Once it is gone it's gone.
What if boyfriend decides he is not happy and leaves.
Then we have hymenless virgin Sarah having to explain to a new Boyfriend how it happened to get broke.
Oh Year.

Do not do it. Wait till the wedding ring is firmly affixed.

Now boyfriend also has a problem.
He watches and gets his proof.
Until he gets back Sarah can bang her brains out with anyone she likes and what would he know.

It is really a no win for either of them.
If it is important I would be discussing it with your Religious leeder and get some proper advice.

Mine is. Do not do it.

He is a bit strange though who would really want to watch.

Last edited:
S

saraha

This is the way I see it
Sarah is a virgin.
Boyfriend is away.
Boyfriend wants proof she is a Virgin.
Wants to cam the breaking and see blood as proof.

Now Sarah has a problem.
Once it is gone it's gone.
What if boyfriend decides he is not happy and leaves.
Then we have hymenless virgin Sarah having to explain to a new Boyfriend how it happened to get broke.
Oh Year.

Do not do it. Wait till the wedding ring is firmly affixed.

Now boyfriend also has a problem.
He watches and gets his proof.
Until he gets back Sarah can bang her brains out with anyone she likes and what would he know.

It is really a no win for either of them.
If it is important I would be discussing it with your Religeous leeder and get some proper advice.

Mine is. Do not do it.

He is a bit strange though who would really want to watch.

it's not really about religion for me, like even if he leaves i'm fine with having no hymen. but i'm more than confident he won't leave. and of course i won't cheat on him, i love him. i wouldn't even consider doing this for him if i didn't.

M

miramira

First of all, "breaking" is an awful way to refer to it. It doesn't "break." It's not, like, a vase that shatters upon impact. All that happens is that you're stretching the vaginal opening, more or less.

But that's not the point. This entire thread makes me uncomfortable. Why is your hymen even an issue in your relationship? If your physical state matters so much to this guy, then you're not his partner; you're no better than a piece of furniture or livestock to him. Obviously, you're so much more than that, but if he doesn't see it, you should break it off with him before he starts to control you more.

Short Answer: I'm not going to tell you any more about this because I don't condone this relationship in the slightest.

A

Alecia the Foxx

First of all, "breaking" is an awful way to refer to it. It doesn't "break." It's not, like, a vase that shatters upon impact. All that happens is that you're stretching the vaginal opening, more or less.

But that's not the point. This entire thread makes me uncomfortable. Why is your hymen even an issue in your relationship? If your physical state matters so much to this guy, then you're not his partner; you're no better than a piece of furniture or livestock to him. Obviously, you're so much more than that, but if he doesn't see it, you should break it off with him before he starts to control you more.

Short Answer: I'm not going to tell you any more about this because I don't condone this relationship in the slightest.

I agree with you completely, Miramira, but there are none so blind as those who will not see.

S

saraha

for anyone wanting to respond, it already happened so no point now.