question about breaking my hymen?

S

saraha

hi
is there any way to make sure i bleed when i break it if i'm doing it myself?

why i need to isn't really important though... anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated.

S

saraha

I don't believe you have one.

of course i have one. look, my boyfriend is paranoid so if i don't bleed when he sees me break it he'll think i broke it with this other guy, and i didn't. it's kind of a long complicated thing, and you didn't really answer my question.

F

Farm Boy

of course i have one. look, my boyfriend is paranoid so if i don't bleed when he sees me break it he'll think i broke it with this other guy, and i didn't. it's kind of a long complicated thing, and you didn't really answer my question.

Apologies I though you were going to break it now its the Boyfriends job, now I know sweet FA about Girls who don't bleed enough to demonstrate virginity but Idiot boys I am a expert on( one myself ) and the answer to your problem is simple GET A NEW BOYFRIEND a non paranoid trusting one.

B

BigBlackCock

Have you discovered a time travel machine? All due respect, but your boyfriend seems from a very different era.

Besides, the hymen doesn't ALWAYS bleed when broken.

I have to agree with the above poster, perhaps the time has come to reassess your relationship.

whilom

Whilom
Gold Member
I am a bit confused here.
Why are you going to break it??
I allaways thought that was the guys job.
Isn't he big enough??

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 4

you do realise that you can break you're hymen many different ways and many girls actually break it very early in life before they even hit puperty or start having sex. and to agree with bigblackcock they don't always bleed, but if you broke it you'd know coz it hurts like a motherf**ker apparently. Google it!!! is all i can say

xxsarahxx

B

benqaz

Perhaps I am missing the obvious but why not grab a hand mirror and take a look.

B

benqaz

baby > mirror so you could do it that way I guess... Hell there is more extreme on the net.

But I was referring to taking a look to see how much of a hymen there is, perhaps even showing the "boyfriend" after if its still present. Google images will show what to look for.

Have to assume saraha is dealing with one of the more traditional religions.

S

saraha

you do realise that you can break you're hymen many different ways and many girls actually break it very early in life before they even hit puperty or start having sex. and to agree with bigblackcock they don't always bleed, but if you broke it you'd know coz it hurts like a motherf**ker apparently. Google it!!! is all i can say

xxsarahxx

i know i would know, it's him that's the problem

S

saraha

I am a bit confused here.
Why are you going to break it??
I allaways thought that was the guys job.
Isn't he big enough??

it's complicated... he just can't be physically present so i agreed to do it and he would watch.

S

saraha

baby > mirror so you could do it that way I guess... Hell there is more extreme on the net.

But I was referring to taking a look to see how much of a hymen there is, perhaps even showing the "boyfriend" after if its still present. Google images will show what to look for.

he's conservative jewish. you have a good point though, maybe i'll run that by him.

S

saraha

Have you discovered a time travel machine? All due respect, but your boyfriend seems from a very different era.

Besides, the hymen doesn't ALWAYS bleed when broken.

I have to agree with the above poster, perhaps the time has come to reassess your relationship.

he has very conservative views. and i'm completely fine with that, i want him to be happy.

A

Alecia the Foxx

Forget about breaking your hymen, break it off with the control freak.

S

saraha

Forget about breaking your hymen, break it off with the control freak.

this is why i originally didn't want to post my reasoning... i like controlling guys and it's more complicated than i can explain. he's not just controlling me. actually he's not at all with this, it's my choice.

A

Alecia the Foxx

this is why i originally didn't want to post my reasoning... i like controlling guys and it's more complicated than i can explain. he's not just controlling me. actually he's not at all with this, it's my choice.

Yeah, that's why he wants to watch, cos he's not into it ::) He's got you well trained hasn't he? Must be real good at control.

S

saraha

Yeah, that's why he wants to watch, cos he's not into it ::) He's got you well trained hasn't he? Must be real good at control.

lol that's not it at all. yeah he's controlling, but for one thing i need that in a guy and for another it's not the reason he wants me to do it. it's too complicated to try and explain here, especially to a stranger.

svengali

Foundation Member
Well, unless he knows his female anatomy a lot better than most men raised in conservative religious circles he wouldn't be able to recognise your hymen if he saw it. Hell, I have had fairly wide experiences with a variety of ladies and can't be sure where to look or what to look for.

As someone else pointed out there is no guarantee you even have one. Some are gossamer thin and virtually disappear as soon as you start using tampons. Others have to be broken by a surgeon.

Last edited:
W

WRXXR

Re: question about breaking my hymen

Problem is with mirror insertation is that you'd loose site
of the mirror :D

I cant believe I'm going to say this but If "bleeding" is so important just do it on the last day of your "friend"...

S

saraha

Well, unless he knows his female anatomy a lot better than most men raised in conservative religious circles he wouldn't be able to recognise your hymen if he saw it. Hell, I have had fairly wide experiences with a variety of ladies and can't be sure where to look or what to look for.

As someone else popnted out there is no guarantee you even have one. Some are gossamer thin and virtually disappear as soon as you start using tampons. Others have to be broken by a surgeon.

he does know a lot more about female anatomy than one would think... curious guy lol. the only thing that'll convince him i haven't broken it already is if i bleed. i'm sure i have one, just not sure if i'll bleed.

S

saraha

Re: question about breaking my hymen

Problem is with mirror insertation is that you'd loose site
of the mirror :D

I cant believe I'm going to say this but If "bleeding" is so important just do it on the last day of your "friend"...

that's actually a good point... thanks

A

Alecia the Foxx

This is the most idiotic thread I have had the misfortune to sight on this forum - well done!!