Pussy Tastes Good?

Luckypete 08

Legend Member
I'm always up for a tasting. I love it, and really cannot believe there are girls out there who won't let you do it for them. WTF??!! Also, the number of times I've heard women moan because their partners won't do it. Sad, they don't know what they're missing.

I actually enjoy bringing a woman to orgasm through oral more than I do the other way.
Me too....I love licking pussy

Nev

Gold Member
Often than not, smell is caused by bacteria infection and shower is not the answer to get rid of the smell.
I've only met one lady who had a smell halfway between [CONTENT WARNING: Honest] shit and rotten fish. It was gross but also nothing like urinary tract infections I've smelt. Does infection in vagina smell different from infection elsewhere? I've got sensory issues so I'm really sensitive to some smells.

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
I've only met one lady who had a smell halfway between [CONTENT WARNING: Honest] shit and rotten fish. It was gross but also nothing like urinary tract infections I've smelt. Does infection in vagina smell different from infection elsewhere? I've got sensory issues so I'm really sensitive to some smells.
If it smells bad don't lick it!!!
that's what the dental dams are for!!!

joe12155

Legend Member
I licked the sweetest pussy yesterday i think i have ever licked before
Stopped licking pussies years ago because of bad experience. Don't mind licking the sweetest pussy to build up my confidence again if you could PM me the contact. Yum, yum.