Pussy Tastes Good?

Roxan

Gold Member
A lovely SW lady I sometimes see begs me eat her pussy. She sends me messages begging me to come over and lick it crazy for her! Every time I’m back in town I’m there! She says I’m the best at it 😛 I won’t stop until she’s cum at least 5 - 6 times. I lap up all the juices. She screams the house down. Usually on her knees I always pay her butthole some attention too she goes crazy she loves it. She cleans it, preens it so it’s soft, bear and smooth before eating. Then we F#ck like crazy for n hour or 2 and pass out on the bed together for another hour lol.
I know what her neighbors think by the looks I get when I’m leaving haha. I love eating pussy

D

Deleted member 49173

A lovely SW lady I sometimes see begs me eat her pussy. She sends me messages begging me to come over and lick it crazy for her! Every time I’m back in town I’m there! She says I’m the best at it 😛 I won’t stop until she’s cum at least 5 - 6 times. I lap up all the juices. She screams the house down. Usually on her knees I always pay her butthole some attention too she goes crazy she loves it. She cleans it, preens it so it’s soft, bear and smooth before eating. Then we F#ck like crazy for n hour or 2 and pass out on the bed together for another hour lol.
I know what her neighbors think by the looks I get when I’m leaving haha. I love eating pussy
sharing stories is always fun .. for all. sharing discrete details via PM is also OK ..

D

Deleted member 49173

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again

“Real Men dine at the Y”
[/QUOTE]
.. and Yvette begins with a Y .. so a Y lady ought to know how a lady feels when the Y is being dined at ..

honestly tho , the only thing I find a little difficult, sometimes , is catching my breath ..especially just as the quivering starts .. and she gets you in that " on the mat " headlock hold .. aaaahh , the Y ..

Last edited by a moderator: