• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

pubic hairs

A

Alecia the Foxx

I have personally found that the fashion in NZ seems to be a "landing strip" or a little bit of pubic hair shaved into a special shape, like a triangle, or an arrow.

I attempt the triangle, not successfully, I must say, so, mine is more of a landing strip, or, as I prefer to call it, a racing strip:eek:ccasion14

P

primo

Love a neat bush on a lady. Shaved everything a few times, balls and right around the base were the hardest to shave. Got really paranoid but it looks a lot more impressive with everything bald.

M

MissBronnie

Hair is normal and natural! If u want to wax go for it! I trim so its neat but that is all! My pubs are dead straight so it doesnt take much to trim. Hair lets u know ur with an adult not a child!

Happy2

Legend Member
Fellas When you have gone the full wax or shave, does the regrowth itch anything like
several days of beard growth. If it did, it would be torment and possibly prevent
a first attempt

aazaa

Silver Member
trimmed for me - makes the old fella look bigger!!! As for the ladies a landing strip or fully shaven is great!!

cruizytwo

Bronze Member
As far as we are concerned the less hair the better for ladies and guys should definately be trimmed or better still clean.Oh and waxing is better than shaving

E

Emilee

Bare is better! I think oral is defiently more enjoyable for both the giver and receiver if its hair free.

N

NewButCurious

I wouldn't expect anyone to wax, it hurts too much!!!
Trimmed or shaved is good.

Z

Zzack

Just shaved my area. Its best to be shaved or trimed as women like it clean.

Q

quite.iniquitous

I like something very special :) I little extra something down there shows she's all woman.

J

JustLooking187

We are both shaved,

I have even taken of the chest hair with removal cream, its ok when first done but its like velcro a few days later. Not good for my girl as she has very sensitive skin

A

AlexandraSilk

Waxed. The regrowth is super soft and takes a week before the tiny soft hairs begin to pock their little heads through.

alwaysnoode

Bronze Member
I tried waxing once, my personal experience told me it was a pure waste of money, but everyone is different!

poida81

Bronze Member
Personally i think the less the better on both male and female but i don't mind i bit of stubble. A woman once said to me "A shaved sac just says suck my balls" why would i ever want to let hair grow there ever again!?.:icon_blow

F

Farm Boy

Link is broken, so taken down.

Sorry cant get the link to work

Last edited by a moderator:
L

luv2daty

:la: Smooth is certainly easier for licking, because hair can get in the way a bit, but I love to nuzzle a girl with a nice thick bush.

For those who say it holds her scent, I say Yes! Wonderful! A woman's natural scent is tremendously erotic.

forest

Gold Member
Must say I love her clean and hairless... but trimmed is more than fine and better if around her pussy is clear.... Oral (and I have never meet a woman who said no) is sooo much sexier that way :)

P

petergriffin

While we are on the topic, i trim my soldier every month or so, the missus seems happy with it but there are a few honest questions i need to ask:

- How do i get rid of the hair on my balls? can't shave them obviously.

- I shaved hair on my inner thighs before and they just grew back darker and thicker, how can i get rid of those?

Cheers,

Happy2

Legend Member
If your brave and have a high pain threshold (How many of us fellas have that?)
Go to your hair removal chick and ask for back, sack and crack Back is optional

hornykiwi

Silver Member
- How do i get rid of the hair on my balls? can't shave them obviously.
of course you can shave them. If you can shave curves on your face with out killing yourself then I am sure your balls will be fine. I used to do it with no hassle but no get a wax and that saves the dark regrowth

D

dpick19709

The balls are hard to shave on your own, you need three hands. Waxing is a new feeling altogether, and the hairs grow back finer. Waxing is easier the 2nd and 3rd time.

playesp

Bronze Member
I like mine either bald or very trimmed, I keep my fella very well groomed or bald for that matter. I think it feels more sensual around those areas when there are no pubes, and it is less messy :D

G

Givenchy

Trim pubes and shave your balls. Been interstes to Try that nads stuff. My girl walked into the bathroom today after I had just trimmed and hadn't flushed the toilet yet. She wasn't happy but laughed lol.

dzasta56

Silver Member
Pubic hair is like parsley...you push it to the side before you eat,
I had cancer down there a few years ago and the radiation treatment fryed the pubes on one side so I shave the other side to even it up. Gotta say I like the look. I much prefer shaved.

O

ozziebloke

Gotta love a freshly shaved or waxed woman... That is bigtime sexy.
Nothing worse than hairy legs or armpits or an untrimmed pubic region on a woman...
Totally bare or a bit of a 'landing strip' is fine by me.