• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

pubic hairs

J

johno5

first came shaved legs and armpits on women next nose hairs on men now it seems shaved genitals are the in thing what's the consensus on this is it a turn on or a turn off to have a pubic bush?

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

S%dB~xcBdb8&y23!WA:T|1?wsO<~&gE

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kitty's desires

Bush.....oh please no! I much prefer shaved/waxed or at least trimmed. Nothing more unappealing than an untamed bush. One it looks terrible, two it tends to hold on to smell and three...I prefer dental floss to clean between my teeth not pubes lol.

H

humpty09

Bush.....oh please no! I much prefer shaved/waxed or at least trimmed. Nothing more unappealing than an untamed bush. One it looks terrible, two it tends to hold on to smell and three...I prefer dental floss to clean between my teeth not pubes lol.

Absolutely correct there..........

K

kb24x

If they wanna keep something up above I don't mind, but on and around looks unattractive to me.

C

carly16

i dont mind short pubes on guys, but i think on girls is not very attractive, im totally smooth my self

Jay10k

Bronze Member
It's not that painful IMHO especially if done by someone who knows their business :) then again being asian I dony exactly have a tonne of body hair to remove hehehe

C

carly16

and it feels so good right after its done and the pain is gone, u feel so nice, smoth n free. its a great feeling.

M

movingforward

Shaved and or waxed is definitely the way to go for both guys and girls. We aren't in the 80's any more haha

C

carly16

really, people were hairy in the 80s. i've only seen hairy guys, specialy hairy guys. i dont mind it that much, i mean they they at least trim it down a little, tehn its fine with me.

Jay10k

Bronze Member
Trimming is acceptable. Going full bush is just yuck. Guys these days need to suck it up a bit as it really doesn't hurt THAT much heheh

F

frankqld

i myself use the clippers on 'size-one' it feels cleaner and free'er

bobcat111

Silver Member
for guys I'd like views on grooming - partic the balls. trim, shave, wax, veet???

need advice before i go next step

J

Jenny88

I dont like to find hairs in my supper, so get it all waxed off xxxx regularly.
Jenny

P

peto61

definately shave down.
No better feeling then it being all nice and smooth

T

tomsp1

We are all different because, I like my pussy furry with a little trimming

W

wingman

A bit of a hypocrit perhaps but I'm all natural down there but dislike girls who are. If I was in a relationship with a girl who requested otherwise, I'd fix it up.

A

awareguy

Going by the discussion i think i am amongst the very few who like some bush down there. love playing with them.

T

to00ots

Nice for a bit so that you can pull the hairs and tease her a little but not too much so that when you are going down, you don't get too much in your mouth.....

B

Bingobango

I have tried all varieties of trimming, waxing, shaving. I would say that I like to keep it on top but trim it close, balls seem to stick to your legs when warm weather and I find that a little uncomfortable. On my partner I like a little on top also but definately clean the rest right up.

T

thediscomunch

on ladies i love hairless. so much better when going down on them

me personally i tend to shave everything off, going in for my first xxx wax next week, wish me luck