• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Private numbers - a question to the w/l

L

lillian.tan

I usually try to keep it simple... since most guys usually have a 9 to 5 jobs and generally lunch break is around 11 am to 2 or 3 pm, I would prefer to contact them to confirm an appointment during their lunch break hours if I am the one who initiate the contact ( i.e. I send out the first sms).

It will be a different case if they are the one who contact me first then I feel at ease to reply because I know that they are 'safe' at that point in time. If they stop replying then it just means that they might have company and I would stop until I receive another sms from them.

I would never contact a client over 5 or 5.30 pm because they could be home with their families.

As for private numbers, unless they have emailed me first and said that they would call between so and so time - I will not answer them

Hope that helps

P.S. Amy, I love your system... I will have to organise one like that soon...

M

madison

hiya .. 90% of private numbers that call me on the gold coast are either no shows ,prank calls , or guys just getting their jollys talking to me ... if i am busy .. caller id is a my first priority ... private numbers are ignored , although i do understand that clients want discretion .. i will not waste my time booking a client in from a private number who does not turn up for our play time .. when i could have booked a genuine client .
its not fair too us guys ! we have overheads ! xox :angry1: