Perths best burgers

Treecat

Gold Member
If you get down to Rockingham, there are a couple of good burger places. Rocking Burger on the Foreshoe, and Boston Grill in Wiakiki on Safety Bay rd.
Both are better than Caveman grill IMHO.

lonelyman

Gold Member
Few things beat a late night burger (I'm talking after midnight) especially in winter. Much of that has died since McDonalds and Hungry Jacks went. Shame really. I guess Perth's small population has lots to do with it.

chibi

Diamond Member
Popped into Success Lunches, Wangara. Awesome burgers and awesome fried chicken. Try their chilli mix that they use for sandwiches also, makes a great addition to the burgers. Really flavoursome patties and very fresh ingredients

Success Lunches - 14 Success Way, Wangara WA 6065 - (08) 9303 2150

IMG_20220713_142553.jpg IMG_20220713_142612.jpg IMG_20220718_130428.jpg IMG_20220718_130433.jpg

jLorenzo Photography

Fine Art & Commercial Photographer,
Silver Member
A few places I like to visit in order:
1) Comptons on Stirling Street, Perth
2) RoyAls on Williams Street, Perth
3) Hoods on Beaufort
4) Johnny's in CanningVale

mountainbikingateve

Gold Member
Varsity Project has great burgers and if your brave try the devil wings. My Chinese girlfriend can’t finish 6 of them and she boasts how much she can eat spicy.
Big Dog Burger in Inglewood - better than Hood Burger IMO. Next door to a famous and long stand RnT joint. Both worth a visit.

chibi

Diamond Member
So youre saying skip breakfast! 😜

Does look really tasty😋
Ha! Very much so, or have breakfast at one of those joints instead. If anyone is coming up this way, Christo's is open for dinner Thursday, Friday Saturday. So three meals in a day, one from each, can be done. Canham Eatery also does the old-skool chips'n'gravy, while Success does excellent fried chicken
;)

chibi

Diamond Member
Christo's is worth the drive! I usually stop for lunch when I am in the area. Their breakfast burgers are delicious!!!
There is a minor argument going on up in this area as to who is better between Christo's and Success Lunches; I've had both, it's very hard to decide.