• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
WTF is wrong with those pussies I'm with Phoebe on those photo shopped a gaping arse yes but not a women's pussy to look like that some medical deformity or they have had a giant dildo stuck in there for hours to make it look like that. One big pussy for sure just doesn't look right

If a Vagina was like that, you would see the Cervix anyways with it open so wide... No cervix means some digital alterations....

Happy2

Legend Member
gaping-hole-jpg.54198

So Asian girls fire ping pong balls
White girls fire softballs
Now the mind boggles at what those African girls could shoot out

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
It's just not normal if I saw a pussy like that I would run a mile and softballs looking at the big one she could fit a soccer ball in there and more. I'm off to bed before I have nightmares of being swallowed up by giant snatches.

H2 perhaps the African ladies fire cannon balls

Go back to penis sizes please :excited:
These big pussies are not nice

TheCock

Legend Member
There are a few exceptions. I'm almost 20 years old, 5ft1 and size 6 (very petite) and I definitely have a soft spot for the, um, bigger gentlemen. And I mean big. But on the other hand, I also fully agree with the other comments on here saying that how you use it matters too. Just having a big one isn't enough, you do need some form of technique aswell, or your lack of skill completely cancels out the size and quite frankly it's a waste.

This is only my personal preference, not saying there's ANYTHING wrong with being average. Hell I've had some pretty good sex before I even discovered the "monsters" lmao

Now that youve discovered the monsters, the average cocks dont give you that umpf that you need?