Opulentclaw

Silver Member
Okay, I get YMMV, I get that its called punting. But that was a pretty bad experience for a new punter on the scene.

I may have rocked up with 45 mins left of the night, and the girls may have been having a very busy night, but the lack of attention and effort that went into the HJ that I just received is just disappointing.

A rushed in and out experience with no actual massaging still costing $110 and not even with the girl I was hoping to see.

Just makes it a little hard to want to return ya know, which is a shame cos so many good things have been said about CM - maybe worth another punt in the future but not anytime soon

Channelle

Legend Member
You can book. Doesn't mean shit if someone walks in before you though

That can be an issue at some places, I've never once had a problem at this shop though.

Sometimes things do happen, but all you can do is book and ensure you are on time.

From the other side, last week I messaged for appt at a related shop, but girl not available as had a 2pm booking.
At 2.15pm they messaged and said you can come, have waited 15 minutes for him, booking hasn't turned up or bothered to call so come for 2.30pm.
So can be two sides sometimes.

MB111

Bronze Member
Ive been a couple times, once was good, the next was horrible. Dissapointed as i had booked the same girl and was even told it was the same girl but clearly wasnt.

Nomansland

Gold Member
Have not tried Bella. Hanna was disappointing. No connection imperious, impatient. Reasonable massage reasonably good looking but had a hardness to her that I did not find appealing. My instinct was to walk or swap should have followed it. Overpriced to. YMMV

fifoworker00

Bronze Member
Was pretty good! Got Morgan on a walk in, massage was decent she got in there abit. Went with a BJ this time not sure if she offers anything else. Went around lunch and wasn't that bust few girls floating around In the hallway so good timing I guess if I could pick

Te3rry

Silver Member
Hi all, just wondering if any of you had any sessions with Cherry? If you have, how was it? Is she as good as the famous Bella? Cheers.

Rambo

Bronze Member
Not quite up to my expectations, but definitely worth the time. Touch more pricey than other places. Will return again some day.