Kevon81

Silver Member
Looks like I’ll have to visit after my local girl went back home :( Need a new massage shop to deliver the goods. Sounds like a worthwhile punt

Channelle

Legend Member
I tend to agree ... Morgan does indeed appear to be "Blessed" :cool:

Yes, that's how I read it too ... but I still think the shop and others should be closed immediately.
Not fair to the girls, and many punters would have a little trouble maintaining the 1.5m social distancing from these lovely ladies.

Lingus

Legend Member
Yes, that's how I read it too ... but I still think the shop and others should be closed immediately.
Not fair to the girls, and many punters would have a little trouble maintaining the 1.5m social distancing from these lovely ladies.

One thing's for certain ... I can't quite manage a 1.5 metre 'shooting' distance these days ! :excited:... but yes, in all seriousness, and in considering duty of care issues, I would assume all business will be moving toward a 'keep your distance' situation.

Alas, my DATY days are in hiatus. 😭

Channelle

Legend Member
.... really, but the girls hadn't been overseas?

Hopefully this will get the message through to some that do not wish to listen or understand.

B

Bob1234

I know the answer and it’s just ask but what’s the correct way to ask your masseuse if you can eat her out part of the massage. What’s the protocol?

I know the answer and it’s just ask but what’s the correct way to ask your masseuse if you can eat her out part of the massage. What’s the protocol?

Slowly start kissing your way down there....you'll soon find out if she's open (no pun intended) to it or not!! No words are necessary, in fact they might spoil the mood!!

MikeB

Legend Member
In any setting, consent rather than presumption without explicit acknowledge is the respectful norm... (& avoids potential issues down the track)

JimmyJamz

Diamond Member
Was first in the doors this morning, and first time here, so with a welcoming smile from Coco, I went and got ready on the table.

She speaks English well, and gave a great medium massage, definitely worked on what was tight a bit more than just breezing past. The massage was most of the hour, thankfully, as I felt a little worse the wear after the past week.

If you're lucky, her list of extras is quite comprehensive, and she has a fantastic body. Of you're following that other post of today lil peaches, her derriere is pert and pretty much perfect.

Great service, and if I'm in the area again on the right day, I would definitely consider a revisit with Coco.