I have to agree. My brain told me there isn’t anyone there worth that hourly rate. However, my p*nis is curious.IMO it’s not value… but yeah everyone has their own preferences and desires.
Kate.Do any girls here do kissing?
Larissa offers good, but bloody expensive FSLarissa does extras. Most of them do, once you build a rapport.
And AprilKate.
Thanks. Any recommendations between Kate and April? Any do alot of extras? Pussy play/fingering too?Kate.
Do they massage fully nude?Hey had anyone seen any of the new girls? Brianna looks alright?
Larissa does.Do they massage fully nude?
Everyone does. Part of the service is my understanding. Fully nude and body slide from the get go, and hj finish should be standard. You can report to the boss if not.Do they massage fully nude?
100% correctEveryone does. Part of the service is my understanding. Fully nude and body slide from the get go, and hj finish should be standard. You can report to the boss if not.
Its good that you will visit and witness with yourself the validy of the tales told here. I waa told by a friend that many of the women, whose photos look sexy and young at bodyheat portal, are in their 50s and 60s who give good services. I've been witnessing much hype about women in some places to end up visiting ladies whos beauty and charm was eroded with time. I've only seen mature women in their ealrly 50s ,with some having big bellies, entering and leaving Zen massage at the beginning and end of their work and was wondering if they deserved the hype. The only place I have seen uni students in massage shops was in Sydney. Simeone is recruiting mature women in their 70s and using them them in the bait and switch places. Despite the age of the service ladies at bodyheat you will be leaving with a smile. Money well spent.Hi all,
Thinking of a visit. Was thinking of a visit to Maddison, London, Jess, or Brianna. What kind of tattoos does Jess have?
Dont mind people who chat either etc..
By the sound of it the tattoos are the wrinkly kind, judging by Mr Mon's post.Wut...
I tend to skip a bit, so read Mon's post as:Wut...
Have you seen Nikita? Her photo look good?Hey @salazar90
Yeh I dunno what old mate is saying.
London is good. She is tall blonde skinny with big bolt ons. Massage is pretty good with some tease. Jessica is a bit older maybe late 30s and she has a good sensual massage but I haven’t been offeeed extras.
I
Depends if you like 50 year oldsHave you seen Nikita? Her photo look good?
60 might be the right age if not more. Yet, the photo on the website is hers at a younger age. The same story at BH like others if a person does not know the lady from previous visits he will be embarrassing himself to reject a lady that he has booked.Depends if you like 50 year olds
I have seen Kate, Grace, and Kristi that probably in their 50’s pushing 60. I didn’t really click with them and Kristi was one of my worst punts.60 might be the right age if not more. Yet, the photo on the website is hers at a younger age. The same story at BH like others if a person does not know the lady from previous visits he will be embarrassing himself to reject a lady that he has booked.