• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx
IMO it’s not value… but yeah everyone has their own preferences and desires.
I have to agree. My brain told me there isn’t anyone there worth that hourly rate. However, my p*nis is curious.
Maybe I’ll think with my brain for once and learn to let this one go.
 
Hi all,

Thinking of a visit. Was thinking of a visit to Maddison, London, Jess, or Brianna. What kind of tattoos does Jess have?

Dont mind people who chat either etc..
 
Hi all,

Thinking of a visit. Was thinking of a visit to Maddison, London, Jess, or Brianna. What kind of tattoos does Jess have?

Dont mind people who chat either etc..
Its good that you will visit and witness with yourself the validy of the tales told here. I waa told by a friend that many of the women, whose photos look sexy and young at bodyheat portal, are in their 50s and 60s who give good services. I've been witnessing much hype about women in some places to end up visiting ladies whos beauty and charm was eroded with time. I've only seen mature women in their ealrly 50s ,with some having big bellies, entering and leaving Zen massage at the beginning and end of their work and was wondering if they deserved the hype. The only place I have seen uni students in massage shops was in Sydney. Simeone is recruiting mature women in their 70s and using them them in the bait and switch places. Despite the age of the service ladies at bodyheat you will be leaving with a smile. Money well spent.
 
Hey @salazar90

Yeh I dunno what old mate is saying.

London is good. She is tall blonde skinny with big bolt ons. Massage is pretty good with some tease. Jessica is a bit older maybe late 30s and she has a good sensual massage but I haven’t been offeeed extras.

I
 
Hey @salazar90

Yeh I dunno what old mate is saying.

London is good. She is tall blonde skinny with big bolt ons. Massage is pretty good with some tease. Jessica is a bit older maybe late 30s and she has a good sensual massage but I haven’t been offeeed extras.

I
Have you seen Nikita? Her photo look good?
 
Depends if you like 50 year olds
60 might be the right age if not more. Yet, the photo on the website is hers at a younger age. The same story at BH like others if a person does not know the lady from previous visits he will be embarrassing himself to reject a lady that he has booked.
 
Last edited:
60 might be the right age if not more. Yet, the photo on the website is hers at a younger age. The same story at BH like others if a person does not know the lady from previous visits he will be embarrassing himself to reject a lady that he has booked.
I have seen Kate, Grace, and Kristi that probably in their 50’s pushing 60. I didn’t really click with them and Kristi was one of my worst punts.
I had to follow through and they all took me over the line in the end. Not my proudest moments, but that’s the beauty of punting.

There has been quite a few rotations lately, but I haven't found someone new that I want to see regularly at BH. I click with Jessica, Maddison, and Larissa and always enjoy their company.
 
Back
Top