• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisfiaa

Bronze Member
So did anyone else give DCM a go over the weekend??? I havnt been in there for 12 months and last time got an excellent massage with hj from vivi I think her name was.....anyway just asking because tomorrow is my day off and im keen for a good rnt.

donkeyz

Bronze Member
Visited to Loto's a few weeks ago, saw 2 different girls, on different days.

First girl, had long straight black/brown hair, size 6-7, A-B cup, maybe in her 20s..?
Looked quite cute, 8/10
Massage was alright, but nothing compared to DCM. Maybe 7/10
FS was alright too, Started with some light teasing, then followed by a covered BJ. The BJ was pretty good.
I then went on top till I finished, she's really good at dirty talk

Second girl, had colored curly hair, size 8?, enhanced C cup?, maybe in her 30s..?
Looked like asain MILF
Massage average, 5/10
FS better. Started with light HJ, then got on top and rode me for a while, nice view
Then switch positions, and I finished on top of her, while she tickled my balls

Overall...First girl looked the best (young and cute), gave the better massage, and pretty good CBJ.
Second girl still looked good, like an asian MILF, but I think sex with her was better, and bigger breasts.
Side-note though...felt that both were trying to rush me, nothing new though...hahaha
Clean-ish place, they got AC, $100/30mins FS, $80/30mins HJ, not sure about 1hr..?

AlanR

Bronze Member
Had a very average massage yesterday. Paid $90 for 30 min, very amateurish massage with a very rushed hj and out the door in 15 min. Might be going to DCM next time.

Lilo

Silver Member
Which one did you go to the one near RAAF base or Sandgrove cres is the one across the road from auctions

strong

Silver Member
Yeah true there are 2 in winnellie I did the rounds the other night went to sadgroves only one girl didn't like the look of her , next to woods st , too old then Jr. Frogs hollow seen her before , then miss Saigon a bunch on good looking girls had just knocked off as I was walkin in nice girl at desk only did hj, checked the other place in the same arcade , too old again , had not been to lotto so l went in and went 30 mins for $100 was a bit hot until the aircon cooled the room gir appeared not too old got the nead the dough massage fs ok chick then just started to rush me so I took longer to finish I talked her around in the end not bad for the $100 fs.

strong

Silver Member
Shine rose had a Chinese Girl she was ok and there is a real short chick in there too looks like back to dcm for a good reliable r&t

Lilo

Silver Member
Yes but went there today not as good girl called Mimi as for Jenny didnt know her she must have left strange 5/10 today

Lilo

Silver Member
Try Impressions Nightcliff Paviona Place mate always good there just my opinion

strong

Silver Member
Dropped in last sat morning nice cool and clean aircon room good massage all up not bad not much time left for the fun at the end so it was rush rush but worth a shot good looking girls fair price cool and hygienic

strong

Silver Member
Cavanagh st at the back of arcade once you work out where it is it's good because you can park in the back street and go thru the arcade doors at the back

Hour Man

Silver Member
Had a great punt here today. Older lady but really beautiful skinny body with perfect fake cans. Good massage and was happy for me to touch her too. FS was good too she was enthusiastic and got into it.
I'll be back, think she said her name was Annie?

desrtmist

Silver Member
Bibi gives a good massage and HJ for $80 for 30 mins. .She operates from a motel and a clean room.She doesn't have a soft skin and body but she is friendly.I will go back to her.

Lilo

Silver Member
Went last week asked for jenny reply dont know her service was rushed and average will wait a while before going again. Sandgrove Cres

felix

Bronze Member
have tried to book Jenny, turn up, and told she is not here. Massage average. Will wait a while before going back.

kerb750

Bronze Member
Hey guys
Any one know if jessica (30s full lips nice boobs said was chinese) from jade acemdy massage vanderlin drive has gone to another massage joint in darwin as rang today and was told she left.
Cheers
Kerb

desrtmist

Silver Member
I used to get good massage here but I was disappointed last two visits,Yesterday booked Yoyo for 1 hour and she finished 45 mins earlier and the worst massage I had there.I think I won't be going back to this place again.

Lilo

Silver Member
Gone downhill since Jenny has gone hope she is on holidays as she had been there for 2yrs

Fred Flintstone

Silver Member
Well I have a couple of good experiences latterly...one was with Lesia who gave me a great massage with a lot of bum play...were she near stuck a finger up my ass....she was really good at it i was pleased, made the end when it came was WOW.....then there is the new girl chinese her name Ulno.....her massage is reasonable but she did mind letting me feel her tits and I even got the chance to nibble on the.....so all in all I had fun

Cooking with Gas

Gold Member
Well I have a couple of good experiences latterly...one was with Lesia who gave me a great massage with a lot of bum play...were she near stuck a finger up my ass....she was really good at it i was pleased, made the end when it came was WOW.....then there is the new girl chinese her name Ulno.....her massage is reasonable but she did mind letting me feel her tits and I even got the chance to nibble on the.....so all in all I had fun
Thanks Fred - good info! Has been a while since anyone has written anything so much appreciated - Lesia sounds the go! MMMMMM

Status
Not open for further replies.