• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcbane691

Bronze Member
Has anybody ever had a 4 hands massage here ? Im thinking linda and amy, does anyone think this is possible ?
Cheers blokes

R

Rodimus

Just came back from DCM and had a very decent massage for once at these parlours. Just walked in after 8pm and asked for an hour. Head to feet massage, got rid of a bad kink in my neck I had for about a week and overall rest of the body feels relaxed and repaired. Wasn't asked if I wanted extras and no teasing but I was cool with that coz I wanted a decent massage. Turned out that I had Wendy. She mentioned that she was going back to China. Anyways, think I'll be visiting again for the massage and see what the other ladies are like.

arnie

Bronze Member
Good trip today saw Amie pretty good massage and extras. Well worth another visit.

Cravin Morehead

Bronze Member
Just finished with Amy. Massage was ok. However FS seemed rushed. I don't blow easily and she kept asking to blow now. Kinda put me off. I'll try Jenny next time. $100/30 mins. I do like the showers before and after.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Guys this young lady looks hot, spoil yourself and test her charms.

I have spoken with great on the phone and she speaks good English.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Boys you owe me for taking the time to give you early warning, of one one of your most popular princess returning, her advert goes active tomorrow, as per her request.
Over the years BiBi has always supported Langtrees.com and I would have to say, a lady of integrity, regularly reviewed, as giving a amazing service, so please take the time to wish her good times over the next few months.

icejim

Bronze Member

Hopefully it is a legit one as her ad says Taiwanese , Japanese and Korean ???.. Be interesting to see any reviews ✌️

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Just Enjoy this Beautiful lady not where she's from and maybe she speaks Japenese,Taiwanese and the rest.Enjoy Guys xxxx

Hour Man

Silver Member

Beautiful! Will she be taking appointments in Palmerston?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
EMAIL I RECEIVED TONIGHT
Hi there,

Not sure if your interested to know but I now understand why the above is not verified. The pictures are not of herself, i imagine the lady i met was in her late 40s - 50s. Prices were not as advertised and she was quite impatiant. A lesson learned on my part ;-)

Kind regards,

Jacob

Hour Man

Silver Member
EMAIL I RECEIVED TONIGHT
Hi there,

Not sure if your interested to know but I now understand why the above is not verified. The pictures are not of herself, i imagine the lady i met was in her late 40s - 50s. Prices were not as advertised and she was quite impatiant. A lesson learned on my part ;-)

Kind regards,

Jacob
Well that's disappointing. Was keen to see a sexy Asian Langtrees girl!

icejim

Bronze Member
EMAIL I RECEIVED TONIGHT
Hi there,

Kind regards,

Jacob
Another dud it seems

Cooking with Gas

Gold Member
Far out - no intel!! I am about to take a punt on "Julia" so......hope my luck holds out. Oh well - I will write a review and hopefully that will coax some others to as well - wish me luck!!

Flexb

Bronze Member
is this DCM an actual shop front of an apartment? i've driven past but i can see anything ... firstimeposttt

Cooking with Gas

Gold Member
Well.....looks like Julia was busy so got Nancy instead. First thought (given the bad reviews)....oh no! BUT....pleasantly surprised. OK - wasn't the worlds best massage by any means BUT after going through the preliminaries.....she started massaging my arse (hmmmm) and caressing my balls - felt awesome. She told me to turn on my side (that was a first) and she started rubbing my arse and then reached round massaging my balls with one hand and cock with the other (farking heaven!!!). It was then the flip and a great HR! Caressed my balls and arse - it was pretty good. Not mechanical at all and she certainly didn't grip it like a vice or go at it like a rabbit on heat - all in all.....a very happy ending. Slightly over on time (I checked that given previous reviews) so no problems there either.

I know she had a couple of bad reviews but my time was quite good - she does tend to yack a bit BUT I see that as very much an opportunity to put them at ease, have a laugh and....ya know what? I usually always get a better massage with a great ending as a result.

Would I go again? Hmmm - yes I probably would but would be open to other ladies working there. I do enjoy the massage part as much as the ending so....not a great massage but certainly a great ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.