• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Northern Territory ceases all SEX WORK in the Territory (Darwin)

T

Tania Admin

I have discussed this with the police, the NT health department/NT Government & SWOP & at this stage we will be reopening June 5th. However, if anything arises like another outbreak etc that could change.
The Police have no justification on this except to uphold the law. Natasha Fyles (our Health Minister and the lady who will be giving the medical Yes or No) has said she won't know until closer to the June date exactly but may be clearer after the 18th of May and that's only a maybe they will know then. She said it may come under the same guidelines beauticians have to follow and this is where one issue lies. No change yet from what she said last week. Scott Morrison's directive is still for No Commercial Brothels and Strip Clubs are to open even after stage 3. It's being worked on by the right people though trying to push for the industry.

I also regularly liase with SWOP (including last week and today) and Scarlet Alliance :)

We need to be careful about stating an opening date before 100% approval is given as we don't want the media or anyone else causing issues for the people working hard in the back ground trying to get the Industry here in the NT up and running.

0ld dog

Bronze Member
We all know what ScoMo's views are, so don't hold your breath then.
Most work places will still need the distancing rules in place so I suppose we will just have to be happy with walks on the beach and sitting around camp fires a little longer.
We have been very lucky so far up here so hopefully until there is community transmission the NT will be a little more relaxed with the return to normal.

Northmac5

Silver Member
it states adult entertainment Stage 3, June 5th. I would assume rub & tugs won't be opening til then, but I'm not 100% sure
I wonder how they will decided what are legitimate massage venues and those that offer extras that will stay closed until June.

0ld dog

Bronze Member
Went into the CBD today. A lot more people about and more traffic so things are starting to get back to normal.
I also saw a lot of "legit" massage places with fairy lights open for business as well.

T

Tania Admin

Went into the CBD today. A lot more people about and more traffic so things are starting to get back to normal.
I also saw a lot of "legit" massage places with fairy lights open for business as well.
Funnily enough there are a couple of legit places in town and at Cas with the flashing signs,,even the one at Hibiscus.
Here's hoping none of the "others" are silly and cause a huge dilemma for the entire industry if caught.