• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

New town, new motivation!

Harlots_Bec

Harlots Mackay
Legend Member
So my pants are definitely getting looser! WINNING! I am staying away from alcohol for the time being and I am cooking at home more :). I have rediscovered my love of flavoured green teas also

Madmax1700

Legend Member
Today I signed up to Fitness Works in Darwin City! I am super excited to get back into Health & Fitness. All my life up until the last 2 years I was heavily into the whole "gym" life. I am a qualified Personal Trainer, I use to power lift and was right into CrossFit. I had some tragedies in my personal life and that all went to the way-side. But since moving to Darwin I feel rejuvenated and the drive to get back into shape, get my fitness back and look after myself is back!

Please share what motivates you to do the things you love!
Well done

0ld dog

Bronze Member
So my pants are definitely getting looser! WINNING! I am staying away from alcohol for the time being and I am cooking at home more :). I have rediscovered my love of flavoured green teas also

So does this mean they come off easier ;)

I’ve started jogging this week. So pretty proud of myself πŸ’ͺ🏼
Hows the jogging going. The weather is awesome now.
Went for my first run this arvo for 2 months (recovering from injury). Felt great to be outside getting some fresh air into the lungs.πŸ₯΅