New town, new motivation!

Harlots_Bec

Harlots Mackay
Legend Member
Today I signed up to Fitness Works in Darwin City! I am super excited to get back into Health & Fitness. All my life up until the last 2 years I was heavily into the whole "gym" life. I am a qualified Personal Trainer, I use to power lift and was right into CrossFit. I had some tragedies in my personal life and that all went to the way-side. But since moving to Darwin I feel rejuvenated and the drive to get back into shape, get my fitness back and look after myself is back!

Please share what motivates you to do the things you love!

K

Kath

Love the feeling of being strong...plus practically I can carry all my shopping from the car to my house (2 flights stairs) in one go 💪💪

OMG I love this@Madyson McKensie! It's like a challenge to your self hey hahaha! :)

P.S. Woooo Hooooo how exciting Shannon! Enjoy xxxx
You'r motivation question is hard to answer haha! My motivation I guess is driven by results - if i'm getting close to my target it motivates me to work that extra bit harder to get there. Whether it be in the gym or a financial goal at work, the closer I get the more motivated I am to reach it.
What motivates you?

Harlots_Bec

Harlots Mackay
Legend Member
Hows the health kick going? there would be some amazing walking treks in India are there any hills around that you can walk up?
Unfortunately, not much exercise happening in India.... and to be honest I'm a little scared to venture out very far on my own. The drivers here are crazy, there's dogs everywhere and knowing my luck I would get attacked by a cow, lol!