My TBC Cherry

Snowy

Legend Member
TBC is a long way for me so I’ve been convinced me not to bother making a booking.
Complacency is a bit of a concern, won’t always honour your booking but still expect you to spend money.
Does SL operate same way?

Maybe popularity has gone to their head and can just see the dollars changing hands.

If ppl stop booking and a venue needs to get by on walkins alone then there’s the possibility the popular ladies will change venues.

I do hope things change/get sorted especially for those of you who make the effort to book.
TBC , The ladies & Vivian are all great, the only problem is that they are so busy at times that they need a permanent receptionist to take all of the bookings & walkins, then we wouldn't have anything to complain about, problem solved.

Snowy

Legend Member
That is an option, but remember sometimes in those cases the lady may allow you to book a time direct with them, while the shop is also making a booking for the lady for that same time.
100% correct Channelle, & although I have booked a lady in advance most of the time the lady has forgotten about the booking that I made the previous day, so I don't see her again.

Sketcher

Diamond Member
Interesting they had forgotten most of the time. Always honoured the booking for me but I would remind them with a quick message at the start of the day.

Snowy

Legend Member
Interesting they had forgotten most of the time. Always honoured the booking for me but I would remind them with a quick message at the start of the day.
Has happened to me at most of the parlors over the years, I don't get angry but just disappointed when I've been looking forward to seeing a certain lady just spoils the moment in an instant, so I just say thanks & walk out.

Last edited:

JackADTS

Gold Member
Has happened to me at most of the parlors over the years, I don't get angry but just disappointed when I've been looking forward to seeing a certain lady just spoils the moment in an instant, so I just thanks & walk out.
That’s why I tend not to book, to avoid disappointment.

Plus I generally don’t stick to a set time, day etc, I may be in the area and the urge makes me change direction.

Another benefit is you may just be surprised.

I do agree tho’, if you booking is not honoured it’s probably best to walk.

If you’re annoyed it may rub off on the girl and you end up with an unsatisfactory visit.

Done that with burger joints who provided poor service, when meal sits under warmer for over 10 minutes.

Did that at Fast Eddys once, my meal sat there and sat there plus I was due at an event so I walked without paying. Friends were shocked but I told them I’m not shoving down food because of their poor service and tardiness.

Snowy

Legend Member
That’s why I tend not to book, to avoid disappointment.

Plus I generally don’t stick to a set time, day etc, I may be in the area and the urge makes me change direction.

Another benefit is you may just be surprised.

I do agree tho’, if you booking is not honoured it’s probably best to walk.

If you’re annoyed it may rub off on the girl and you end up with an unsatisfactory visit.

Done that with burger joints who provided poor service, when meal sits under warmer for over 10 minutes.

Did that at Fast Eddys once, my meal sat there and sat there plus I was due at an event so I walked without paying. Friends were shocked but I told them I’m not shoving down food because of their poor service and tardiness.
Agree with everything that you said, over the past year I have done a few walk ins & they have been excellent.

Vauxhall223

Gold Member
One of the girls told me this week, that the number of customers have dropped recently, and it's being attributed to the booking issues mentioned in here.
As much as it sucks that’s probably good for the punters as people vote with their wallet if a business doesn’t address issues like this then it will have an impact on their bottom line.

Charlie Punter

Gold Member
One of the girls told me this week, that the number of customers have dropped recently, and it's being attributed to the booking issues mentioned in here.
I feel for the girls, but hopefully it will improve the situation. It really should be an easy fix.

lookinglong

Diamond Member
I rarely booked, and if so, I booked with the lady directly, and confirmed with her in the morning of the day and an hour prior.
That could account for some of the problems
If booking with the lady directly & the other lady taking a phone booking doesn't know of the previous arrangement

Maybe they could look at on line booking ie Rainbow Moon where you can book the lady , duration etc
Walk ins get to fill any gaps

My old barber did the same thing using a Viagro booking system

Just some random ideas there

Sketcher

Diamond Member
The lady you booked directly with will inform the one doing the bookings. So she actually makes the booking for you and so far for me it’s been fine.

At TBC, it’s the bookings with the shop’s number that hadn’t been honoured for me. Basically it’s a disorganised booking system which runs into problems when things become very busy, as they don’t have a dedicated receptionist. The person who took your booking failed to inform the lady you wanted to book with, so she takes a walk in.

There are shops which have a dedicated receptionist, who doesn’t see customers. Never ran into problems with these shops whether I booked on the shop’s phone number or directly with the lady with whom I am friends.