My TBC Cherry

Sketcher

Diamond Member
Exception is if you can come in at a quieter time of day and have built a rapport with the lady. Usually would have their personal contact details and often book directly with them rather than the shop. Better guarantee of your booking being honoured.

F

Fried fred

Totally agreed.
This is true, when I’m in town I generally call and say I’m 20-30 away, whose available? And then I can quickly make it work or if I need to delay a bit I can. Everyone has a dif situation, have had bad experiences at other places, and it kills it as I I’m on a timeline, so wasting a punt is the worst.

Snowy

Legend Member
So today was the day, after a lot of self justification as to why not, the alluring and delicious curve of Mia's breasts simply proved to be too much.

Rang and booked for 1.30pm with Mia. As I am want, I repeated the booking details. 1.30pm with Mia. Yes. Excellent.

Arrived promptly at the TBC establishment at 1.29pm.

Another (slightly older, nothing wrong with that) gentleman already in the waiting area, that's ok, although he seemed somewhat spooked.

Got asked by (at that stage) an unknown young lady, whilst (she) walked down the corridor.

"You book for hour or 45 minutes?"

My fellow punter and I, unsure as to who the question was actually directed to, both answered at the same time, he 1 hour, me 45 mins.

I got directed to one room, he got directed to another.

As I entered the room (tastefully decorated and roomy), I got the standard preparation instructions from said unknown girl and I mentioned that I had a booking for 1.30pm with Mia.

Being the amiable gent that I am, I complied with said instruction from unknown girl and assumed position on the table. Unknown girl exited to allow me to prepare as instructed.

My masseuse walked in (still unknown girl) and before any introductions were possible proceeded to drip massage oil into her cupped hand as I lay prone and resplendent (c'mon a man can dream) on the table.

"Are you Mia" I enquired?

"No, I am Angie" was the response and thus in that moment making the unknown girl now known.

"Huh" I said, "I mentioned that I had an appt at 1.30pm with Mia when I walked into the room".

Angie, now holding the oil bottle up high in one hand (somewhat comically and theatrically) but pausing the gentle pouring into her other cupped hand.

"But Mia has an hour appointment."

Me thinking ruefully, the old guy usurped me, damn!

"But I rang and booked and confirmed", I opined somewhat wistfully and perhaps even a little whiney. I mean this was meant to be fulfillment of a long desired encounter.

Angie, with a genuine look of concern on her face, but was it concern for me or more the concern she had a cupped hand of oil?

"You want to wait?"

As the words came out of Angie's mouth I was fairly certain that her response was indeed the definition of a rhetorical question.

Scene set - naked male on massage table at AMP, room ambience very nice temperature, furnishing, music, lighting, has paid cash already for 45 minute massage, massage was booked with desirous masseuse so anticipation very high, not ungorgeous (by any standard) masseuse standing next to table with cupped hand of oil.

Sigh. Actually I did. Frustration? Disappointment? Envy for the old dude? Resignation?

The massage (c'mon we all knew what the outcome was going to be!) from Angie was of a standard I believe TBC is known and trusted for.

Other than the obvious (will I ever get to see up close and personal that most magnificent swell of Mia's bosom?) disappointment, there was little that wasn't quite pleasant.

Angie herself was more than competent with the massage, there was a little tease (not quite enough for my liking), no haggling over extra's and Angie's own bosom swell is not to be diminished.

But.

What do I now do?

Is Mia's bosom swell and I to be unrequited?

I can certainly see why TBC are so far in front of others, but the simplest sin of 'double booking' is a biggy for me.

@vivian do I trust that this was a mere blip?

Do I trudge once more across the waters?

TBC - to be continued
Like the way you wrote this but the first mistake you made was not telling the girl who came to the reception area that you booked Mia for 45 mins, just saying 45 mins was where you went wrong.
When you asked if she was Mia & she said Angie you could have asked for a refund & left if you wanted to, in my opinion Angie has a fantastic body, she is so fit & trim with breasts that would be the envy of many ladies, much bigger than Mia's, don't get me wrong Mia has also got a sexy body like many of the TBC ladies thankfully all of them are different, has anyone seen Luna, wow.
Angie-Jessica is fabulous , one of my all time favorite ladies, very good service & massage, but yes sometimes the bookings do get mixed up when they are busy & everyone at the parlor is taking bookings , should have a dedicated receptionist.
TBC- like many other parlors do get it wrong sometimes but they are still a good parlor to visit with a lot of great ladies to look after you, so give them another go mate.

kendo

Legend Member
Guys, just enjoy the fact that we have AMPs that are open and not in lockdown. I'm sure TBC is in high demand because they have great girls and publish the roster (but I agree that dishonoured pre-bookings are not a good feel and i've had it happen at a few places). In these times of border closure I've now given up booking in advance. If i'm in the area i'll rock up and put in a call when i'm there. No answer or they are busy and i'll move on up the road -plenty of good options around.

Snowy

Legend Member
... yep, and AMPs also find it difficult to turn away walk-ins and this practice often ends up impacting upon a booking.

As with 'Subiman', I tend to be an amiable gent ... but it comes back to bite me sometimes when the girls at a shop - where they know me quite well - will assume I'll patiently await their eventual availability. And yeah, sucker for pussy that I am, more times than not, I do end up waiting ... 🥴
I have waited in the past but as I get older I walk out after 10 mins or so & I let them know about poor service will cost them a regular customer. If they say that the girl will be 5 to 10 mins, you know that it will turn into 15 to 20 mins so it's better not to pay them upfront for the session, don't get undressed then you can walk out after 10 mins max. That's one of my of my new rules after being stood up again at Simply Well a month or so ago.

Snowy

Legend Member
Guys, just enjoy the fact that we have AMPs that are open and not in lockdown. I'm sure TBC is in high demand because they have great girls and publish the roster (but I agree that dishonoured pre-bookings are not a good feel and i've had it happen at a few places). In these times of border closure I've now given up booking in advance. If i'm in the area i'll rock up and put in a call when i'm there. No answer or they are busy and i'll move on up the road -plenty of good options around.
Great advice exactly what I do if I have no booking.

Snowy

Legend Member
Then the walk-in customer should be told that only a 30 minute appointment is available as there is an 11.00 booking. This is what use to happen when I walked in, was informed of this and offered a different girl who was free for the time I wanted.
Parlors need to honor the booking, a walk in should never be given time that clashes with the booking, other wise the parlor should expect to lose regular customers if they continue to do this.

Snowy

Legend Member
Say you have a booking for 11.00, somebody walks in at 10.15 is the girl going to say "sorry can't accept your walk in as I have a booking in 45mins" don't think so, there goes your booking.
Your right but the parlor should only offer the spare time available & honor the booking first.

Mark_50

Gold Member
Parlors need to honor the booking, a walk in should never be given time that clashes with the booking, other wise the parlor should expect to lose regular customers if they continue to do this.

Totally agree
The ONLY reason they are doing it, and why it is happening more and more is because punters accept it and wait
So you have a walk in there now and a booking on their way, why would you turn the walk in away if you know the booking is stupid enough to wait or come back at a time when you have finished??

Seems like the Punters in Perth are their own worst enemy 🤪

Sketcher

Diamond Member
Are the others any good?
Seen Simply Well advertise every now and then on Locanto.

Prelockdown, the ladies there were usually offering all extras and good with their massage. Rotating roster with the other Bodycorp shops. Rooms are fully enclosed but not as well appointed as TBC.

Haven’t been in since they re-opened mid-year but probably benefiting from the TBC “walk-outs.” Was mainly Lala I would see but after her retirement into motherhood, must admit, I haven’t been in since then.

Charlie Punter

Gold Member
Trouble is mate, what should happen and what does happen are two different things.
You are correct and it comes down to the boss to make it happen. I totally get that some of the staff may not have great English and things get confused, but it's simply not good enough and a poor reflection on a business that excels in all other areas and provides outstanding service. Fix this @TBC - Vivian and you pretty much have perfection!

quiet achiever

Silver Member
I've been on the other side. Where I've been thewalk in, and they wanted to swap ladies so the booking could be honored (not TBC). I asked for a refund and was ready to walk. The lady in question stayed and finished the job, but wasn't pleased. I just said to her that if she had said at the beginning, she could only do 30 mins due to booking, i would have avcepted that, rather than do a shift swap at half time. With the number of AMP around at t he moment, the punter has ample choice and can walk with out too much repercussion.

JackADTS

Gold Member
There’s probably no response because she may be unsure how to respond.

I have never met Vivian but from other accounts here she is a nice lady, however English is not her native tongue.

So all of these posts could be confusing due to language differences.

It may also be cultural as well.

People in Australia have a tendency to come across as being aggressive at times whereas people from a lot of Asian countries are brought up to respect and tend to be more passive. Do something disrespectful and there is shame and loss of face to bear.

There could be a simple reason for double bookings, communication breakdown. Some ladies may provide their personal number, I’ve been offered numbers, to make bookings direct with her and then the venue also receives a booking for same time.

Enough has probably been written now so hopefully double bookings and no shows will become things of the past.

sparky

Legend Member
There is no response from Vivian to the concerns raised in this thread!

I spoke to Vivian about this post when I was double booked and said to her people are getting upset about it and she should comment on this thread but she didn't seem too concerned and just offered me to see another girl ,which I declined and walked, meanwhile Vanessa was quite upset about it and offered to make up for it next time I see her, which she has, which wasn't at TBC either ,was well worth being messed up in the end

JackADTS

Gold Member
I spoke to Vivian about this post when I was double booked and said to her people are getting upset about it and she should comment on this thread but she didn't seem too concerned and just offered me to see another girl ,which I declined and walked, meanwhile Vanessa was quite upset about it and offered to make up for it next time I see her, which she has, which wasn't at TBC either ,was well worth being messed up in the end
Guess it pays to discuss with the lady directly not owner of premises.

I guess if a room is occupied they get their room fee so doesn’t matter to them as much, minimal impact.

Best option is probably to walk and contact your preferred lady directly, they are the ones you ‘connect‘ with.

Channelle

Legend Member
Best option is probably to walk and contact your preferred lady directly, they are the ones you ‘connect‘ with.

That is an option, but remember sometimes in those cases the lady may allow you to book a time direct with them, while the shop is also making a booking for the lady for that same time.

Sketcher

Diamond Member
That is an option, but remember sometimes in those cases the lady may allow you to book a time direct with them, while the shop is also making a booking for the lady for that same time.

I would book with the lady a few days in advance and she would inform the shop on my behalf, maybe guaranteeing that I would be their customer. This was the preferred method from all of the ones I visited as a regular. Doing it this way and the lady waiting for you, not seeing a walk-in, avoided double bookings for me. Was the arrangement with ladies that worked at various AMPs.

Sketcher

Diamond Member
Easy for Vivian to be complacent when things are busy, wasn’t always like this for TBC when times were quiet for them. The girls that work there are available at different shops which honour bookings, that obviously isn’t TBC policy.

JackADTS

Gold Member
Easy for Vivian to be complacent when things are busy, wasn’t always like this for TBC when times were quiet for them. The girls that work there are available at different shops which honour bookings, that obviously isn’t TBC policy.
TBC is a long way for me so I’ve been convinced me not to bother making a booking.
Complacency is a bit of a concern, won’t always honour your booking but still expect you to spend money.
Does SL operate same way?

Maybe popularity has gone to their head and can just see the dollars changing hands.

If ppl stop booking and a venue needs to get by on walkins alone then there’s the possibility the popular ladies will change venues.

I do hope things change/get sorted especially for those of you who make the effort to book.

S

Spider

G'day,
Yes, Vivian has a bad habit of not responding to issues regarding bookings ETC