Obbie

Legend Member

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
WL on the other side are not allowed to comment of the review section only in the Q and A section and I have never commented there don't feel it is safe to do so
I think it was the disappointment that someone was sharing info from here and only the negative.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
time to tar n feather ya....never did trust a cockie
u allowed to mentio the other forum

T

Tania Admin

Jelousy is a curse. I'm guessing the forum mentioned is a fairly new one. Let them go ahead. Members on there who haven't been or are not members on here will nip over here to check our awesome Forum out. Free advertising in a way :) It sucks that it's negative but once they have a look here they will see how great it is here :)

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
No Tania it's PP in the review section WA general discussion Langtrees you have to be a member to veiw it may be of benefit if one of the admins was a member. Here has always treated me well hence why I have mentioned it

T

Tania Admin

K .....tania u let the cat outa the bag ...watz this new forum?...now dont kide ..tania let everyone no

I'm not really sure of the name. I found out about it from a link someone sent me a while back. I had a quick look. It was amateur and that was the end of that.
I don't spend my time worrying about stuff like other forums thanks Bepp. I have enough to do living life :)

I also have the same opinion of PP. :)

Obbie

Legend Member
Can't see how it could do any damage most who want to read it will anyway ! Sometimes the damage is done itself without another site helping it along !

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Well, Meeeeeee and 'The Server" nickname, Jazzy Jess, had a little Rum Party.
Anyway, the Rum Party had a huge effect on "The Server" Jazzy Jess, so its has taken a few days for Jazzy Jess to start working normally again.
Ahhhhhh Technology and Rum, does not mix well.
Cheers and Pass the Rum

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Dot,dot,dash,dash....... Now here is the news. Will someone please provide a sensible explanation? Pissy Pirates aren't reliable.:p

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I think what h/p is trying to say is that he was tired and emotional at the end of a long week and tripped over the power cord, but didn't realise it until he woke up after the weekend. :rolleyes:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Well, Meeeeeee and 'The Server" nickname, Jazzy Jess, had a little Rum Party.
Anyway, the Rum Party had a huge effect on "The Server" Jazzy Jess, so its has taken a few days for Jazzy Jess to start working normally again.
Ahhhhhh Technology and Rum, does not mix well.
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Oi HP...have you been taking Jazzy Jess from behind again causing her to gape and loses connection again? :eek::eek::eek:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
For any ones information it was Dakota that talked me into reopening the forum, she missed it, she said it keep her focused, amused and she felt a loss of purpose without the forum.
I decided to reopen it for Langtrees & Sex Education use only.
I don't want to attract the negativity on the forum that was rife when I closed it down.

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
I think we all missed the forum. Like many things in life you do not know what you have until its gone.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Hi Mary- Anne and Dakato wonderful to have the forum back again thank you.
Will HP and John lou still be with us
:) :) i am still kicking :) have not received any notice or messages on the new forum , as yet :) :)

PS correction, have just received a message :) :)

indigo

Gold Member
Thanks MAK....We all missed it very much...Will be nice to meet and talk with all of u again.....

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Thanks MAK I'll try to bhave but if somwon pushes the rong buttom..??
Yay im back to LEGEND status ;)