HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Look in the home page , under your state for reviews.
The search function, is a clear box, it is on the top right hand side of homepage under your name.
Good luck and cheers

hi mods, where are the reviews? and search function, am I not looking hard enough?

JohnGrug

Bronze Member
Can someone please explain to me why do you have to have certain posts before this thing is unrestricted?? Long time listener first time caller...

Foxr

Bronze Member
Hi Mary-Anne,

I can longer access my account. Could you please advise how I can reinstate my account please. I am unable to pm you as well.

Regards
Robfox

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Hey babe after your first post you do have to be moderated and then wait 5-10 minutes whilst the system updates, you should be cool to go now. Rome wasn't built in a minute.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I think it is because you do not have a current email in your account, your email was bouncing, go to your user top right your name and you can update your details.

Bunnylove

Silver Member
Hi Maryanne i updated my email address but I can still only see the hi hello forum all the rest are locked for my viewing.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thanks for the call Bunny, I logged in as you, and there is a problem that I do not understand, I will get jason on to it first thing in the morning, I have emailed him already.

Bunnylove

Silver Member
Thanks so much Maryanne and Jason, I do pop in every now and then and I am getting far more adventurous than I thought I could be thanks to talkinsex

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Welcome aboard
Please have an avatar, any pic will do. It is considered polite on this site to have an avatar, Thank-you.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Top right hand side of home page is your name, click on it, then click on personal details. Once there click on avatar. Download any pic you like.
PS;- Good luck