No photo's, not worth the trip, how can you think that a punter will roll up to your establishment without being able to see even body photo's of your ladies, I'm sure some of them will be lovely, I've never heard of an establishment advertising there ladies like you do, hard to justify a visit.
I am waiting to see the photos please
I also wanted to see the photoes..I am waiting to see the photos please![]()
I have certain reasons , why are you so excited XD ?I also wanted to see the photoes..![]()
While we completely understand that many people like to see pictures, we have in the past made the decision not to post fake pictures pretending that it is the girls just to lure clients to our establishment and then have them disappointed. I am sure you are aware that majority of establishments and a lot of private agencies use this tactic and we would prefer that people don't visit rather than coming because of false advertising. We will be sure to post pictures of new girls who come through and give us permission to do so like we have on the website now with Nikki.No photo's, not worth the trip, how can you think that a punter will roll up to your establishment without being able to see even body photo's of your ladies, I'm sure some of them will be lovely, I've never heard of an establishment advertising there ladies like you do, hard to justify a visit.
I as a punter have done a lot of walk ins but that doesn't always work out, sometimes you have to walk out because the ladies are not up to scratch, I work long hours for my money so even though the ladies don't like showing there faces what about some body photo's.While we completely understand that many people like to see pictures, we have in the past made the decision not to post fake pictures pretending that it is the girls just to lure clients to our establishment and then have them disappointed. I am sure you are aware that majority of establishments and a lot of private agencies use this tactic and we would prefer that people don't visit rather than coming because of false advertising. We will be sure to post pictures of new girls who come through and give us permission to do so like we have on the website now with Nikki.
As a genuine question, from a punters point of view, is it more enticing to have no pictures or to have pictures up that are fake?
Been there, wouldn't recommend it.No photo's, not worth the trip, how can you think that a punter will roll up to your establishment without being able to see even body photo's of your ladies, I'm sure some of them will be lovely, I've never heard of an establishment advertising there ladies like you do, hard to justify a visit.
I think that is their address-43 Tope St, South Melbourne VIC 3205Hello 43 Tope can I get your proper address?
Thanks, I was looking for it for a long timeI think that is their address-43 Tope St, South Melbourne VIC 3205
Well, personally I have not visited their place, but I have heard many positive reviews about themThanks, I was looking for it for a long timeHow's the brothel have you ever visited that?
Alright , please do they have a website?Well, personally I have not visited their place, but I have heard many positive reviews about them
Awesomewe do! its www.43tope.com.au![]()
I like the websitewe do! its www.43tope.com.au![]()
I walked right past last October and decided not to visit![]()
NEW GIRL | STARTING THURSDAY 26/01 | 7:00pm - 3:00am | Jess
- Petite
- 155cm Tall
- Dress size 6
- Blonde hair
- 53kg
- Natural C Cup breasts
I am waiting to see the photos please![]()
No photo's, not worth the trip, how can you think that a punter will roll up to your establishment without being able to see even body photo's of your ladies, I'm sure some of them will be lovely, I've never heard of an establishment advertising there ladies like you do, hard to justify a visit.
Hey Guys I’m working from 7pm tonight book me at: https://www.43tope.com.au/NEW GIRL | STARTING THURSDAY 26/01 | 7:00pm - 3:00am | Jess
- Petite
- 155cm Tall
- Dress size 6
- Blonde hair
- 53kg
- Natural C Cup breasts