• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Melbourne CBD | 43 Tope | Stunning Asian Escorts

Today's Schedule!
For more info:
visit www.43tope.com.au
or call us on (03) 9023 3425
 

Attachments

  • Daily Schedule post-115.png
    Daily Schedule post-115.png
    213.7 KB · Views: 14
Today's Schedule!
For more info:
visit www.43tope.com.au
or call us on (03) 9023 3425
No photo's, not worth the trip, how can you think that a punter will roll up to your establishment without being able to see even body photo's of your ladies, I'm sure some of them will be lovely, I've never heard of an establishment advertising there ladies like you do, hard to justify a visit.
 
No photo's, not worth the trip, how can you think that a punter will roll up to your establishment without being able to see even body photo's of your ladies, I'm sure some of them will be lovely, I've never heard of an establishment advertising there ladies like you do, hard to justify a visit.
While we completely understand that many people like to see pictures, we have in the past made the decision not to post fake pictures pretending that it is the girls just to lure clients to our establishment and then have them disappointed. I am sure you are aware that majority of establishments and a lot of private agencies use this tactic and we would prefer that people don't visit rather than coming because of false advertising. We will be sure to post pictures of new girls who come through and give us permission to do so like we have on the website now with Nikki.
As a genuine question, from a punters point of view, is it more enticing to have no pictures or to have pictures up that are fake?
 
Last edited:
While we completely understand that many people like to see pictures, we have in the past made the decision not to post fake pictures pretending that it is the girls just to lure clients to our establishment and then have them disappointed. I am sure you are aware that majority of establishments and a lot of private agencies use this tactic and we would prefer that people don't visit rather than coming because of false advertising. We will be sure to post pictures of new girls who come through and give us permission to do so like we have on the website now with Nikki.
As a genuine question, from a punters point of view, is it more enticing to have no pictures or to have pictures up that are fake?
I as a punter have done a lot of walk ins but that doesn't always work out, sometimes you have to walk out because the ladies are not up to scratch, I work long hours for my money so even though the ladies don't like showing there faces what about some body photo's.
 
No photo's, not worth the trip, how can you think that a punter will roll up to your establishment without being able to see even body photo's of your ladies, I'm sure some of them will be lovely, I've never heard of an establishment advertising there ladies like you do, hard to justify a visit.
Been there, wouldn't recommend it.
 
Went back to this place after not having been there since precovid. Was told its under new management and I must say the quality of both rooms and girls has improved a great deal compared to my last visit. I stayed with Nikki and will be back to see her again.
 
Nikki | Thai | @43Tope 03/01 - 07/01
For more info:
visit www.43tope.com.au
or call us on (03) 9023 3425
 

Attachments

  • Untitled design.jpg
    Untitled design.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Untitled design-5.png
    Untitled design-5.png
    932 KB · Views: 44
NEW GIRL | STARTING THURSDAY 26/01 | 7:00pm - 3:00am | Jess

- Petite

- 155cm Tall

- Dress size 6

- Blonde hair

- 53kg

- Natural C Cup breasts
 

Attachments

  • Untitled design-12.png
    Untitled design-12.png
    544.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Untitled design-13.png
    Untitled design-13.png
    539.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Untitled design-14.png
    Untitled design-14.png
    624.3 KB · Views: 38
I am waiting to see the photos please :)
No photo's, not worth the trip, how can you think that a punter will roll up to your establishment without being able to see even body photo's of your ladies, I'm sure some of them will be lovely, I've never heard of an establishment advertising there ladies like you do, hard to justify a visit.

Pop in and Ask for Jess xx
 
Last edited:
NEW LADY ALERT:
Emmie | Petite | Slim | Sexy Malaysian Lady
STARTING TUESDAY 07/02 11:00AM - 3:00AM
 

Attachments

  • Lady Update Eng-40.png
    Lady Update Eng-40.png
    149.8 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top