• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

biflab

Gold Member
I went there today. Saw a girl called Mimi. Good body - $60 extra for BJ, nude & touching. Massage was so-so but was satisfied with outcome. There is no signage on shop - still being set up. Right next door to the Indian Restaurant.

M

Mary Anne PA

Is it where the markets are or in the Woolies complex? I might have to check it out one day. When you say touching, do you mean just touching or fingering as well? I have had BJs and HJs from Lili's before but would also like to go down on the girl (if she's decent looking) so should I just ask if I can do that? I suppose most of them would let me, but it might cost a little more.

I went there today. Saw a girl called Mimi. Good body - $60 extra for BJ, nude & touching. Massage was so-so but was satisfied with outcome. There is no signage on shop - still being set up. Right next door to the Indian Restaurant.

V

veracity

I think lili's is still open. walked past the other day and the incense was wafting out...

gerryh

Silver Member
It looked to be open and ready for business last Wednesday, when I had a day in Darwin en route to Bali, but i was saving my juices for the darker skinned LBFMs in Bali.

HHT001

Silver Member
Just went and seen Honey. Never again.5min massage even shorter time for bj and then you ready now get on top. No touching just wham bam thank you mam. I think I was back home before my half hour was up.

daman

Silver Member
Just went and seen Honey. Never again.5min massage even shorter time for bj and then you ready now get on top. No touching just wham bam thank you mam. I think I was back home before my half hour was up.

The same thing happened to me. They are all nice up until the moment you give them the money. Then, they'll want you out of the door as soon as possible!

biflab

Gold Member
Lili's definitely can't tell the time. I've been to Impressions once and the time was spot on. Here's hoping.

convict17

Bronze Member
i agree lili's defiently cant tell time,was always a regular there,now im gunna try impressions heard good things about it

m_attitude

Bronze Member
I've had mimi at lili's a few times... each time she started off with giving me a kiss on the cheek and tickling my balls before she even started the massage haha. No questions with what's on the table at that venue. extra $50 for her naked and a CBJ.
Would love to try xixi's very soon though, after something a bit younger and fresher ;)

CheeseWhistle

Bronze Member
Yep, definately some vastly conflicting experiences showing thru. I'm thinking there's a promotional agenda coming from at least one profile contributing to the 'positive Effie' experiences.

After numerous visits to both Lili's and it's new clone Impressions i reckon Bananas is spot on - both provide a crap service

biflab

Gold Member
I had previously heard that this Impressions place gave the same crap service that you got when visiting lili's in the city but after all the rave reviews that people had been posting here I was begining to think maybe I had been miss informed so I figured for the sake of fairness and research I had better give them a try on the weekend.

I paid for an hours massage $60 and just went for pot luck on which girl i would get, they gave me a girl called cici, probably 40 in the shade with a tattoo on her belly.

She started off with a back massage with very little oil which was pretty average, not bad but nothing to write home about and after 15minutes she asked me if I wanted a happy ending which I said "yes, yes".

She then asked me to turn over and started off asking for $80 extra and after a bit of negotiation we agreed on $40 a bit more than normal when I know the going rate is about $30 but she did get all her gear off.

After that she just went straight to work on the little guy, no foreplay or anything just hell for leather to get me off. After I blew she cleaned me up and then said it was time to get dressed. I said no we still have half an hour and she could give me more massage which she then had the hide to ask for another $30 to do this.

I told her bullshit I have paid for an hour and I want my hours worth. She eventually relented I think because I hadn't yet given her the $40 and if she pushed it I would not have paid her that. However her massage was even crappier than before she just wasn't interested so after 15 minutes it was just pissing me off at how bad it was so I got up and left.

So the moral of my little story guys is if you are planning on going to this place make sure you get effie if what everybody is raving about is to go by she may well be worth it, but if you go with anybody else there (especially cici) don't expect anything better than the same crap service and experience you would get at lili's and save your money tell them to shove it and take your business elsewhere.

If anybody else has tried any of the other girls there it would be great if you could post your good and bad experiences here so everybody can know who to see and who to avoid and hopefully eventually the girls might start to lift their game if everybody starts avoiding the bad scamming ones.

I hope my little rant hasn't bored you too much it just pisses me off when they so blantantly try to rip you off with such crap service for big $$$ :)

It's unfortunate that cici is still working - she is one person who lives & breathes the LiLi's bad reputation. I've had her in the past for massage & FS and both times I'd have had a better result wanking. I'll see Effie whilst she is in town. DCM is hit & miss too. You have to know who does what.

J

jaipockta

$20 for sex? that is a disgrace does the woman not value herself? and to think a man would give a woman $20 is equally disgraceful

bananas

Silver Member
$20 for sex? that is a disgrace does the woman not value herself? and to think a man would give a woman $20 is equally disgraceful

You should read the post a little more carefully before you go off on one of your rants Jai.

It actually cost him $60 + the cost of the massage which would equal about $120 for which I bet he didn't even get half an hours service. I know you would think this is cheap too but when the service is so bad at this place he probably over paid.

It's the old story, you get what you paid for, not all working ladies are a glamour super model like you who has guys knocking their door down to pay $200+ per hour to get a piece of that.

Especially up here a lot of the girls are the older, over weight star fish types who just want to get you off and out the door so they are available for the next customer without any inclination to actually providing any type of good service.

biflab

Gold Member
Sadly we keep repeating history when it comes to Lilis or the Japanese massage etc etc. If these experiences do nothing else it enables us to appreciate a good massage, bj, hj or FS when we receive it. It's just a pity we pay so much for so little in return. I hope Amanda and her ilk are not the skilled immigrants the federal govt keeps promoting.

gopher88

Bronze Member
Only ever been to Lili's twice. Pretty ordinary massage as you guys know. Anyone been to maxi massage at homemaker on baggot road?

DrBone

Silver Member
I agree. Girls are ok but hygiene is lacking. The few girls I've seen have gotten their tits out but one of them wouldn't let me touch her nipples. Haven't had a good massage there but would still consider going back.

I went to Jessica the other day. Had a 1 hour massage for $60 and a hand job for $40. I was met by a good looking young girl with nice body and face. She opened one door and asked if I wanted a bed. In that room there was a used towel on the massage table. I asked if she does a happy ending and she showed me to another room. There was a bed there and on the bed there was again a used towel. She did my massage and happy ending on the massage table and the used towel was still sitting on the bed. The massage was average and the hand job too. She did not mind ne squeezing her ass and touching her under her dress however she remained dressed. As I said she was a good looking but did a pretty average job. Overall not bad. The biggest disappointment from the whole experience was the apparent lack of order and hygiene with these used towels I saw in two of the rooms which I think is unacceptable .

Bitoutthere

Silver Member
Tried out Lili's, no disappointment here, reasonable massage, very lovely hot Korean girl, fantastic body. Definitely going back to see her on next visit back here.Asked how long wanted to stay, said hour then extras offered, full service taken.

green belt

Silver Member
Just like most AMP. After they get the money, they will start making excuses
and tried to get rid of you as soon as possible.

Bitoutthere

Silver Member
One was about 5'8 other 5"6 approx both had lovely slender bodies, long dark hair both very friendly and were not in a rush to get me out the door sat as both let me play with their bodies for a while until I was ready to leave. Hope they are there when I go again.

Mac Daddy

Bronze Member
Gave Lili's a go yesterday. Went an hour and was offered full service with a 'sexy body' discount. So ended up being $60 for massage, and $50 for full service. I elected to f@&k her first, then had the massage. Got the full hour that way.

Bitoutthere

Silver Member
Went to lilies again this time no massage just straight into strip and full service. Not even worth enjoying this girl. Might try one of the others next time.

waxzza

Bronze Member
I went to lilis massage about 3 weeks ago for the first time, I paid $150 for 1 hour was only expecting CBJ and HJ, but got full service she was a sexy little thing too I was gobsmacked. Might have to go again soon

B

bt50

Went to Lili on Friday, massage wasn't that great but was asked if I wanted full service but just opted for the HJ which was awesome. Want to go back for full service, does anyone know if they have condoms there? One posted previously said they were pulling them from everywhere Haha, cheers.

tryso

Went there the other night at like 1 in the morning after a night on the town.
The massage was alright the chick was average looking a bit older and watched the clock when it came to the FS