westboy

Foundation Member
Re: Darwin Rub&Tug

Hi Pinot
Just back from Darwin. Not easy to find what you want as most massage places are just that with no happy endings!
A new one has opened in Edmund Street called lil's massage, mixture of staff but very keen to please. $60 full body oil massage and if you ask discreetly $30 for extras.

The local daily Territorian newspaper has many adverts in the adult section so you will just have to try your luck there.

Hope this helps.

Good luck
westboy

biflab

Gold Member

I have used Lilis 3 times. First time for a happy ending only for $30 extra. Masseur offered cost. Second time was nude massage for extra $50 and third time was sex & massage for $70 extra on top of $60 hour fee. Extra are negotiated directly with girls. It's a good time but don't expect any grat from the massage itself. Highly recommended. Busy saving up for next visit..

m_attitude

Bronze Member

I've been to Lili's a fair bit over the past two years and have had a few mixed experiences.
They seem to go through girls a fair bit. There was this one gorgeous young chinese girl, around 20, on my second visit with nice big breasts that she let me play with during the happy ending... but I never saw her again after that.

My regular stopped working there early/mid last year. she was mind blowingly good and it's her fault im addicted now... she knew exactly what I liked... upset that i never got her name! mamasan just knew who i wanted as soon as i walked in.

There were three girls and the mamasan working there last time I saw. Coco put no effort in the massage what-so-ever and worked the same spot in my back for about 20minutes while she watched TV... i was very pissed off after that.
Angel/Angela was a nice busty girl and gave a decent massage.

Award goes to Mimi though... very cute lady and very friendly. As soon as she walked in she gave me a kiss on the cheek and was full of compliments. She may have been happy to have a good looking young guy in that day.

All in all i've had a lot of fun here, but avoid chichi!!! shes the least attractive and puts in the LEAST amount of effort.

$60 for 1hour massage... plus $25-30 HJ... or $50 for naked CBJ (havent had anything else myself)

Last edited:
P

poopie11

I'm quite new at this but have been to Lili's with mixed results. The price is as everyone says on here. But the girls, I've only seen 2, are quite lacking. They'll straight up ask if you want a RNT, so no need to worry about bringing it up. Also went to the Chinese Massage and some of the girls were cute but I wasn't sure if they were just a legit massage place but never brought up the RNT. Went there twice and saw the same girl. Massages were pretty good at the Chinese Massage, but can't say the same about Lili's

M

Mary Anne PA

I went to Lili's the other day and have a some comments. I walked straight in for a 30 min session for $40. The lady was of Chinese decent and she was gorgous with great big tits and petite body. Massage was poor, then got asked for the extras which I accepted for an extra $60 for full service. Overall I will be going back for the full service with the hot babe.

Has anyone been to the Palmerston Kerry's Chinese Massage?

H

hugobronson

hi.
went to Lilis last night.
Walked in and asked for full service.
No problem.
The girl then told me she had her period. I said i wanted full service and Amy came in.
Looked 30, one kid, Chinese. Said she was 24 haha.
Booked for the hour, she set the clock/timer at 45 minutes.
She left the room, i turned the clock to 55 minutes.
She returned and started getting bossy. "Take off clothes, lay down on massage table blah blah blah"
Must work on most blokes.
I told her to get her clothes off and get on the bed.
"massage first, massage first, i take clothes later, massage first, you get on bed, massage first blah blah blah"

I looked her in the eye and said 'we fuck now, take ur clothes off"

She wanted to fuck around, but i dont take that shit with hookers.
I pay, i say.

She took the clothes off and we jumped on the bed.
She wanted to suck me first, i said ok.
She put a condom on. I said no condom, she whinged and wouldnt relent.
Bad blowjob for two minutes.
I told her we fuck now.
She got on her back and started to whinge again. Would only let me get in a inch or two.
Tried to open her legs, she started whinging.
I rolled her over and started slammin away.
After two minutes she started saying 'come now, come now, when you come? why dont you come now? you take so long, why u take so long? come now COME NOW!"

I started pumping slower and deeper and she kept whining.
I told her if she didnt stop whining i would not come.
I pounded her for 20 minutes and shot my load.
She got up and tried to leave.
"We finish now blah blah blah"
Bullshit I said, massage now.

She started talking to mamasan through ht e door. Mumasan was shouting.
I demanded massage.
She poked and proddded me for 10 minutes.
Then i demanded handjob.
She started whinging again.
I just said 'handjob now!"
\
She beat me off, the whole time whinging about 'why you want handjob, you come once, no man come twice, why you want handjob? why? why? why? why? why?"

I just made her finish me off.
With ten minutes to go mamasan started shouting through the door. I just told her to do the job.

with five minutes to go i blew.
got up, wiped up and was pushed out the door as another bloke entered her room.

all up, a shitty place.
Just demand what you want.
If i pay for an hour, i expect an hour.
Dont bullshit me.

Lilis is shit, so just get a half hour with fucking because they will try to get you out the door after one blow.

biflab

Gold Member

If it's a massage you want then Lili's is not the place to go. It is only good for RnT, BJ and fucking. I agree with you about their idea of what an "hour" is. My last hour visit was over in 35 mins. Still, it's a cheap fuck so i'm not overly concerned. I think the hour may get closer to a real hour the more familiar you become with the "masseurs".

bobop

Bronze Member

I have not been to Lili for long time but every time I pass by recently there is a queue of a few men waiting and aparently all the girls busy. It becomes pretty obvious for everyone what is going on there. Hopefully no one spoils the party:violent5:

M

Mary Anne PA

Any news in town about rub'n'tug? Is LiLi's still going? Any new places?

I got a rub'n'tug'n'suck from LiLi's the other day. Not the same girl as the first time I went there (she was pretty attractive), but still decent anyway!

bluey97

Foundation Member

Hi Everyone,
Went passed Lili's last night at 9.30 and it was closed.

daman

Silver Member

I went there last night at around 8ish...awful service, won't be coming back. The gals are unclean as hell and they want you to leave as soon as you pay them...feel like I was ripped off.

bananas

Silver Member

I agree, I havn't been to lili for ages as I thought the place was dirty and crap service. Decided to give them another go the other night out of curiosity and it just reminded me how shit this place is, I won't be going back.

Makes you wonder what is going through these girls heads, all they have to do is provide a decent service and not skimp on the time by trying to get you out after half an hour when you have paid for an hour and they would make an absolute killing $$$.

jason wander

Silver Member
Just went there today the second time, was around lunchtime. $40 for half hour massage, then $70 for full service. Pretty Chinese young lady, full firm breasts, average body. I had a good time :love76:

Lili Massage Center, 6 Edmunds St
08 8941 8219

Last edited:

goodtimehunter

Silver Member
Booked Lili's last Saturday turned up ...all busy come back later....went off to Luma for a half hour special ....was good full service at $120 ...as usual was not the lady pictured in the paper - but that's pretty usual for up here...

HHT001

Silver Member
Not much luck lately with R'nT, except LiLi's. Anyone has any news?

New sbop opened today at nightcliff market shops. Didn't have time to stop but spoke with mimi at door. Short shorts and nice makeup. I quizzed her on extras and she didn't say no

R

Restless74

Stopped by the new Nightcliff shop - seems to be a Lili's franchise. Nicer setup with same menu same $ same quick rub and same faces

goodtimehunter

Silver Member
in the paper as Nikko with a pic.....this was not the WL as usual as the Mamasan seems to have 4 or 5 rooms and moves people between the rooms - none seem to match the pics...she told me her name was Coco....they used to list on Beautiful Companions website but then were removed - Kalala is there sometimes and is and angry lady.

age thirty-ish from HK

bananas

Silver Member
Is it still the same crap service and massage as the city shop or is she finally lifting her game and getting some girls who give a decent massage and don't try to push you out the door after 30 minutes when you pay for an hour?

Stopped by the new Nightcliff shop - seems to be a Lili's franchise. Nicer setup with same menu same $ same quick rub and same faces

R

Restless74

Yes, no improvement in service :nono: Still exactly as you describe just without the bare conctrete floor... trying to go upmarket with carpet this time

HHT001

Silver Member

Walked past while at the markets and " Lily " walked out just after about 3 asian gentlemen so its definitely another Lilys

biflab

Gold Member
So this wasn't a private WL. More like an unofficial brothel? Any more info? You can send PM if you want.